Recent content by MasterOgon

1. M

Ogon Recreation ships

Cool! It is much more interesting to see how it works and how effective it is than for it to be similar in detail. Great job!
  2. M

Ogon Recreation ships

Wow, cool! I especially liked your photon rocket design. I like this much better than mine. Looks more technologically advanced. And the goddess rocket looks more beautiful. It was very interesting to see all this
  3. M

My space painting

Thanks everyone! I would be interested to see how this works in sfs, I don't mind. If you do this please let me know. I sometimes use sfs to test some concepts and understand them better before drawing. Yes this is my site
  4. M

My space painting

Thanks. Did some new
  5. M

My research in aerodynamics

Thank you! Quite recently, I found one study on this topic where it was shown that the drag coefficient of an oscillating plate at a frequency of 1 Hz is 6.5, in contrast to 1.1 obtained when blowing in a wind tunnel. This is explained by the effect of added mass. I also tried to interpret this...
  6. M

Shuttle

Thank you, I'm glad you liked my shuttle!
  7. M

My space painting

Thanks
  8. M

Aerodynamic brake for large orbital vehicle

This helps me understand some things
  9. M

My space painting

Thanks
  10. M

My space painting

New paintings
  11. M

Aerodynamic brake for large orbital vehicle

I tried to brake in a similar way before to land on Jupiter but to no avail.
  12. M

My research in aerodynamics

Already did video about this Acoustic jet engine for a flying saucer. An experimental study in aerodynamics that shows a phenomenon that does not fit into the theory.
  13. M

Space Station Entry

Cool station
  14. M

My space painting

Тhank you!