Recent content by matt_548

1. matt_548

Simple builds

Hey guys I’m back I made this today it’s a simple rocket capable of orbit and you could land the bottom part after deploying the satellite (top part) It’s also easy to dock other ships to
  2. matt_548

F-18 hornet. Large-small

Hahaha I know that feeling my dad is a pilot for United Airlines
  3. matt_548

F-18 hornet. Large-small

Cool!!!!
  4. matt_548

How to install SFS Engineer

As As in my ram storage not being enough(that's what I was talking about not your handwriting)
  5. matt_548

Probably idk though
  6. matt_548

Trust me it's not that I have 5.6 Gigs free and my iPhone 4s + IOS 10 do not mix
  7. matt_548

No no not the app my phone would freeze on the lock screen
  8. matt_548

I was pretty mischievous when I was little so I barely have a phone now so I can only take what I get and just deal with it
  9. matt_548

Blueprints

Here it is sorry I have been busy and I have exams
  10. matt_548

If I do my phone will lock up and freeze it happened once so yea I can't thanks though
  11. matt_548

Shuttle War!

B.O.T
  12. matt_548

Shuttle War!

He was the president America needed: someone who understood how to make money and trump is a billionaire and he made money in sone pretty bad recession economic periods so if he can succeed there I think he could succeed at a national level and start making america big bucks and making America...
  13. matt_548

Shuttle War!

The amount of more rights we have is crazy than Europe *starts singing proud to be an American *
  14. matt_548

Shuttle War!

It's because America has not lead the control of the conference in over 8 years and he is making the world remember again who Amerrica is and who you will see if you mess around with us
  15. matt_548

Shuttle War!

Not this nope