Recent content by Meanthes

1. Meanthes

DeltaV calculator for SFS 1.35

Does it work with Android or iOS
  2. Meanthes

Complete Solar System , With Accurate Orbits

Delete Pluto , And Then Attach The New File Of Pluto + Pluto-Charon if you want a binary system (I made it)
  3. Meanthes

the Impossible Challenge

I challenge everyone to land on The moon , then go to Mars and land on Atleast 2 Jupiter moons and then get back to earth
  4. Meanthes

Also i requested in the main thread to rate it from 10 how do you rate it?
  5. Meanthes

those distances and orbits are all from real life . Taking au of planets and multiply it by the earth distance from the sun (in the game)
  6. Meanthes

Also there is some pictures of Mars and his moons after i put the space Center on it , just to make you see how the textures look like , and other planets textures are high quality as Mars too
  7. Meanthes

Fish Moons????

Therapist : Fish Moons Dosent Exist , It Won’t Hurt You Fish Moons :
  8. Meanthes

Download Link For This Pack The True Solar System
  9. Meanthes

This planet pack contains almost all Of the solar system with their accurate orbits and also with planets having their moons Also with some amazing textures for Planets,moons,asteroids,dwarf planets it contains accurate gravity,almost radius,and good mapcolor of planets, Q : How many...
  10. Meanthes

The Actual Solar System With It’s All Objects

This planet pack contains almost all Of the solar system with their accurate orbits and also with planets having their moons Also with some amazing textures for Planets,moons,asteroids,dwarf planets it contains accurate gravity,almost radius,and good mapcolor of planets, Q : How many...
  11. Meanthes

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

Bruh just realised you made this , when I almost finished my solar system
  12. Meanthes

Can a staff member delete my thread of “Around 95% accurate orbits of planets and asteroids?” In Planets And Worlds Section?

Also ignore the replies and just delete it , because the another reply is also worse
  13. Meanthes

The Entire Saturn Family (V1.0)

The question is , which blueprint represent its saturn?