Recent content by Moon

1. Moon

Does anyone have any blueprints for 1.35? i cannot find any

Hello i started this thread because i need blueprints for 1.35. I could not find any someone please help me.
  2. Moon

build sharer mod

I have only done this on IOS before. i dont know if they are from recent versions or 1.35
  3. Moon

build sharer mod

Sorry for the VERY late response. I went to the game files and put the .txt files in there, then i load up the game i click on import, then i go to my blueprints and click on it. But every single time that i click on the blueprint there is no name and it does not load it just loads in blank...
  4. Moon

build sharer mod

So i believe i did everything correctly because i see the Import and export folders but i just don’t know what type of file to put inside the import folder. I have tried .Zip files and it did not work, i also tried blueprint.txt and that also did not work.
  5. Moon

build sharer mod

Someone please help I do not know what type of file to put in there, when I put in a Blueprint.txt file it does not work.
  6. Moon

build sharer mod

Someone please help me, I do not know how what to put inside the Import folder... do i put a .Zip file in there or what?