1. Pink

Axiom's Atlas Entry

Badge granted :)
  2. Pink

Caspian KSS (Team Frontier)

Badge granted. :)
  3. Pink

Appeal for discord community

Appeal transmitted to rest of staff team.
  4. Pink

A horrible shuttle I made as a joke.

Please add screenshots. Sent a DM to you.
  5. Pink

Please Unban Me

Please read Compromised Accounts: Unappealable, bans due to falling for scams are unappealable.
  6. Pink

Fly me to the moon

It's under the images in the first post...
  7. Pink

Progress Thread: Chapter 1

Renamed as per JSP 's wishes
  8. Pink

SFS update news (including sneak peeks)

Already posted by Altaïr, doesn't hurt to spread it more. :) Public Progress Thread (Off-topic SFS)
  9. Pink

Fly me to the moon

A nice first attempt, but much to improve to reach Hawk level. :) There are non-curved designs, also. Sky is the limit, challenge yourself. Don't expect it to get it great the first time, it took all of us many tries. :)
  10. Pink

Ban appeal

Appeal denied. Thread closed.
  11. Pink

Ban appeal @Blib

"disrespect to devs" had nothing to do with your warning, and the subsequent mute when said warning was ignored. Evading punishments via alt is not tolerated for evident reasons. Appeal denied, thread closed.
  12. Pink

Ban appeal

Thread closed.
  13. Pink

Ban appeal

Appeal noted.
  14. Pink

My Shuttle Entry

Good on technical merit, good job on the mass fraction and door. Build could use improvement however, a more eye-catching overall design (increase in complexity) is in order. There is a great charm to function over form, but shuttles tend to embody a balance of both, otherwise we're just making...
  15. Pink

Team Hawk Shuttle Entry

Even the dream chaser looks like a shuttle. Yours is missing some things such as a larger tail, etc. With all that BP editing, you could do much better. We have a an unofficial rule about mass ratios, it's flexible depending on circumstances, but generally the payload the shuttle brings to...