Recent content by Mr.Dude

1. Mr.Dude

1.5.10 instead of 1.6.

Now, this may sound dumb but I actually think there will be another update it will be called 1.5.10 maybe to fix some visual glitches or bring back particle effects and exhaust effects so instead of 1.6 there will be a 5.10.10 then maybe 1.6 or more updates will go to the 1.5 era and we may even...
  2. Mr.Dude

Stef when is the 1.6 update coming out we have been waiting for 2 years now.

the 1.5 era is coming to an end I believe the 1.6 update will come out somewhere in march or April or May correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. Mr.Dude

SFS 1.6 What I believe they will add and what they should add.

We all know and say this will be the biggest update the game ever has and we know it Astronauts can do multiple things like Moving to repair and so on but once astronauts do come to the game in 1.6 I think there should also be Habitable Modules were once you enter the Module becomes Transparent...
  4. Mr.Dude

I can't wait for the 1.6 update it will be the biggest update sfs ever got and will really improve the game honestly I wonder if Stef is thinking about adding Custom astronaut suits that would be a pretty cool thing to add but I am sure someone will make mods for it I think adding all the known...
  5. Mr.Dude

A place to show off your Bases.

This was when I first got the exspison pack I used cheats all the time but it got boring soon I stopped but this photo is like a 2 years old
  6. Mr.Dude

A place to show off your Bases.

Found a picture of my old Lunar Base.
  7. Mr.Dude

Rocket BluePrints.

well I guess there can be another one I guess.
  8. Mr.Dude

Rocket BluePrints.

In this Thread. you can show off your rocket blueprints and let others use them no matter the size and the time you can showcase them here.
  9. Mr.Dude

SFS is a big game and a very fun game but I think it needs one thing to make it awesome astronauts this will be very big in the game history once astronauts are added I am gonna make the biggest moon base in history lol.
  10. Mr.Dude

I think we all can agree that mining asteroids would be as cool as it sounds but moving them does sound harder alone without the proper equipment we can not move them and you can't just push them which would damage the craft. Mining all so will still be a challenge the asteroid's gravity is very...
  11. Mr.Dude

SFS 1.6 update.

the only reason is I won't be doing alot of updates on the game and I think people will be annoyed over the updates on these posts.
  12. Mr.Dude

Mining if that is added or u can simply move them out of the way for space exploration and making it safer.
  13. Mr.Dude

SFS 1.6 update.

in this update, I have learned the news that water is being moved to the 1.7 updates and we already know that when looking through the game code you can find the word astronaut if astronauts are added this game will have more potential than KSP 1, in my opinion, the good question is what will...
  14. Mr.Dude

so why u wanna ruin astronauts they did nothing to u lol ur choice once astronauts are added ima make the biggest moon base in the history of SFS
  15. Mr.Dude

it would be a good idea to add if such a thing existed I think the game would have more popularity.