Recent content by Norman5

1. Norman5

TSS2 The syria system 2

Hi everyone, i know its been a while since ive been online but i just want to say, the next update on this solar system has been slowed due to the issues ive been having with the textures
  2. Norman5

RL10-RO

Such a cool mod, i would download it if it had mac support tho.
  3. Norman5

True Scale SFS Planets

Large I made a similar solar system tho it does not work anymore I just am a bit suspicious since it has the same textures. by the way it works on IOS And IpadOS
  4. Norman5

Solaris 1.0

Hi today I'm feeling a bit sickly so I can't really continue Development but please do not download my version of ARSS Its configs are kind of broken
  5. Norman5

Solaris 1.0

do not Download The ARSS I have Provided Its config is Not for public Use Delete it and Download the Real one And remove Nibiru!
  6. Norman5

Kerbal Space Program System

wait but custom solar systems are multi platform Right?
  7. Norman5

Solaris 1.0

also to add you don't have to land just flyby that's all
  8. Norman5

Solaris 1.0

flybys are very easy tho
  9. Norman5

Solaris 1.0

No cheats please This Is Not my Mobile RSS playthrough
  10. Norman5

Solaris 1.0

I Forgot To Add You Start of having to send A lander to mars. Once You have Done A Flyby,Landing and or Parachuted Exploration of every planet can you start sending crewd Interplanetary missions. I know gas giants are unlandable but Flybys And Parachuted Exploration Are here to combat that the...
  11. Norman5

Solaris 1.0

My new challenge Solaris Brings the Ultimate goal Have a Space Station And Base On Every Landable And Orbital body. Oh but there's no space for your base or station? Well Join the up and coming Mobile Solaris and leave your Mark! Also the rules are: No cheats No destroying others bases and also...
  12. Norman5

Mac's Stockalike Engines Pack

in fact I have a screenshot of The packs source code
  13. Norman5

Mac's Stockalike Engines Pack

even odder I guess
  14. Norman5

Kerbal Space Program System

yes please
  15. Norman5

KSP and Simple Rockets2 Stuff.

I have a KSP install modded to great heavens I have an imageAlso The name of the planet you see here Is Rhode Yes I use beyond home