2. Orion

Things under names

Huh, maybe you need to get moar badges.
  3. Orion

Things under names

Go to account details
  4. Orion

ANAIS: Advanced NAvigation Innovative System

Oh, well that makes sense, that's probably the issue. Thanks!
  5. Orion

ANAIS: Advanced NAvigation Innovative System

I'm having an issue where I can't type any values into the altitude option, everything just switches to zero.
  6. Orion

Help about Custom Parts

Just restart the game until it works.
  7. Orion

Mars Mission

Looks good, nice flying! Altaïr Pink
  8. Orion

Suggest ideas for my space station

My guy. It's a joke. The trend you see is people joking about it. Nobody who is on the platforms you see has the attention span to mew nonstop.
  9. Orion

How do you enjoy playing SFS?

I like doing realistic missions, and making original nice looking rockets with BP editing. And modding is pretty fun, though not so much anymore sadly.
  10. Orion

3 Stage Example Rocket: How far can you go?

YK, I might actually try and do this challenge. I'm thinking VEEGA to Jupiter slingshot into the sun maybe. Go out in a flash :cool:
  11. Orion

3 Stage Example Rocket: How far can you go?

You did yours in normal? Cause the farthest I could get it in realistic was a Venus flyby.
  12. Orion

AEP

Update: the Unity modding tool is more or less broken for me, so I'm taking a bit of a break from modding. Someone else is working on some cool stuff, like a magnetic mirror fusion engine and an open cycle gas core NTR, so keep an eye out for that. Will resume work on AEP when I get the modding...
  13. Orion

PROJECT HAIL MARY COMING 3/20/2026

They'd better not butcher it. Ryan Gosling is gonna be awesome for the role though, je plays that kind of character very well.
  14. Orion

New Horizons - Addon for BR-Apollo

It is kinda Brioche styled. What do you mean by that?