Recent content by Osmo

1. Osmo

Rocket Teleporter

Version 1.1.0 is out! - Added teleporting to location (to specified altitude and angle, teleporting to landmarks will be added later). - Added ability to set angular velocity. - Updated mod for modloader version 1.3.x - Small changes and bug fixes. Download it here
  2. Osmo

Team Frontier Instructions!

Is it allowed to use Real Solar System planet pack for space station mission? This planet pack to be specific, or any other RSS.
  3. Osmo

Unusual challenge for Team Titan entry

50t is quite small, sounds very challenging, will try to make one
  4. Osmo

Team Titan Instructions!

How long does it usually take to get the role? Seems like almost everyone got the reply on the same day they made the thread, but i posted my submission a few days ago and still no reply.
  5. Osmo

Rocket Teleporter

Version 1.0.1 is out! Bug fixes and minor changes. - Angle now shows values from -180 to 180. - Fixed rotation delay. - Fixed shown coordinates being offset from actual coordinates. - Fixed rocket teleporting when parsing a string failed Download it here
  6. Osmo

Unusual challenge for Team Titan entry

Let's get straight in. Here's my rocket. I'm pretty sure you have seen it before... Yes, that's an Ideal Stage rocket. And no, i didn't forgot the 's' in the name, because i will be flying it as an SSTO! I'm turning on all engines to increase the TWR and average ISP. Sadly, this requires older...
  7. Osmo

Rocket Teleporter

Thanks, its made especially for that and for testing in general.
  8. Osmo

Rocket Teleporter

Rocket teleporter mod for SFS. Source code and releases can be found in this GitHub repo. Also, thanks to pixelgaming579 and ASoD for allowing to use parts of their code. Features - Ability to change position, velocity and angle of your rocket. - Ability to change planet the rocket is located...