Recent content by PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

1. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Miranda Surface Base

2. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Mini Milky Way Pack Update Center

Thanks after reviewing the example and comparing it to the planet pack turns out i had the planet pack folder in another fold titled the same as the planet pack somehow but after fixing that it worked
  3. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

now its saying missing Import_Settings.txt file when i try to load the game with the pack installed
  4. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

thankyou i managed to find it on pc using steams browse local files feature after playing around a bit
  5. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

So... i guess ill wait for cresign or someone else like altair who most likely knows to respond
  6. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

it doesent answer my question, if it doesent work in the area for normal mods, and since the other two areas are designated for texture and parts packs, and this is a planet pack, where do i put it, On a pc not a phone.
  7. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

where in the mods folder do you put it when on pc
  8. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Texturable - Texture Support for More Parts!

lets say i make something with this, and share a bp with someone that doesent have the mod, will the texture still be different for them
  9. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

What is the newest version, can i have the download link?
  10. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

PartEditor Mod

Sorry for being so dumb, i found out i wasent downloading the latest version of it, its working now, also managed to get gliding heat sheilds working
  11. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

F22 Raptor (Tak 24)

i feel like it looks more like a su 27 then a f 22
  12. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

hi guys i made a rocket if you play roblox you know what this rocket is if you dont play roblox basically this rocket is from roblox game called space

its a game called "Space Sailors" the main rocket is a SLS with a paint sceme like the saturn V there is a orange realistic paint scheme SLS at the ksc in the game
  13. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

PartEditor Mod

are mods even possible to install, ive tried everything it says and after a week of trouble shooting it hasent done anything, it still doesent show in mods area ingame
  14. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Team Frontier “Floater” challenge submission

My submission is now complete for any staff member that wants to review it