Recent content by Popmie

1. Popmie

I got some photos is the eclipse today with a filter on my phone camera

yeah, i watched some footage off of youtube. but it was cloudy at best. most of the vids i got from searching "april 8 solar eclipse" was just talking about "gods wrath is coming" and "april 8 eclipse is a huge sign from god" and religious stuff like that.
  2. Popmie

I got some photos is the eclipse today with a filter on my phone camera

same. i live about 15 thousand kms away from the path of totality, which i believe starts in Nayarit, mexico. :(
  3. Popmie

An extremely large launch vehicle.

does this thing require cheats to launch? it looks looks like it will explode from the heat of the engine as soon as the rocket launches
  4. Popmie

a simple satellite

i messed up while trying to blueprint edit so i used parts, does this look better?
  5. Popmie

Im new to this..

damn it :(
  6. Popmie

how to hinge?

ok i understand now btw the hinges still work (but lags when you spam it)
  7. Popmie

sfs missile concept

oops i accidentally clicked post when i was supposed to add more pictures. here's the rest:
  8. Popmie

sfs missile concept

so, i was staring at a map when i looked at north korea for a second and thought: what if i make a missile? so i did.
  9. Popmie

My deimos mission, in memory of Ameila

rip to Amelia, but i just have one thing in mind.. How are you THAT talented? i cant even pass the karman line without cheats
  10. Popmie

how to hinge?

also found this vid with blueprint links
  11. Popmie

how to hinge?

anyone still here? well theres a solution now in this vid:
  12. Popmie

URGENT ADVICE

i dont know what a vanillaupgrades is but ok
  13. Popmie

a simple satellite

Hello! so, i made this satellite for you all who want a satellite in their rockets, and for all who is too lazy to make a satellite. This satellite can fit inside a 8 size fairing or the larger fairings (is that what they call it? an 8 size fairing? idk.) well, that's about all. here's the link...
  14. Popmie

Station Suggestions

Add both a Tsar bomba and little boy bomb to your station and detonate both, it's an idea the CIA has been considering for some time now, you could be doing them a favor and cause another mass extinction.
  15. Popmie

I am thinking of a planet pack what shall I do

make the entire solar system binary planets, so for example: earth is binary to mars. and also make a planet thats far from the sun so you can timewarp to insane numbers