Recent content by RealEmerald

1. RealEmerald

Quicksave Issue

Ok, good news is I know what the problem is, it was the burn marks. I used the disable burn marks cheat, and quicksaving and exit buttons work again. As for why the burn marks were causing it, Im not sure. Either the SRB Mod or the Copycats Mod was causing it, because the other modded parts are...
  2. RealEmerald

Quicksave Issue

Yes, atmo heating was applied on the rocket, however most of the custom parts are hidden in the fairing, with the exception of the SRBs and Griffin Engine. Also no, I dont use Gliding Heat Shields, dont even have it installed lol
  3. RealEmerald

Quicksave Issue

Thank you for the reply. Yes, this bug occurred with mods active, not in vanilla. Whats weird though is that it was working just fine before with mods, and now its not. I have no idea lol. Ive replied with a screenshot of the F1 screen and a list of all my active mods, hopefully this issue can...
  4. RealEmerald

Quicksave Issue

also, I forgot to show it, but the "build new rocket" button doesnt work either
  5. RealEmerald

Quicksave Issue

Ive recently been having this issue with quicksaving, along with the exit buttons. Pretty much what happens is whenever Im in space, quicksaving doesnt work and I cant exit to menu (Ive attached a video of the problems occurring). Im using the steam version in 1.5.10, and I dont have my mod...
  6. RealEmerald

Delta-V calculator

The one piece of information Ive been needing is a Delta V readout, amazing :3
  7. RealEmerald

Kinda Specific Mod Question

Ok, thanks for the help! :3
  8. RealEmerald

ANAIS definitely had part of what Im looking for, what I was looking for from the start was a way to view the Δv of a single stage, in a similar way to KSP's Δv display, does a mod like that exist?
  9. RealEmerald

So I was wondering if theres some kind of mod that allows you to view Δv, that would be super helpful when playing in realistic mode.