Recent content by Scientia Space Agency

1. Scientia Space Agency

SFS BP editor tool (windows)

okay i’ll try it tomorrow, i was using the mac console
  2. Scientia Space Agency

Same thing, maybe the problem is related to the file extension, because the downloaded file is a .txt, while all the guides are using a .py file, but i changed the file type and nothing happened
  3. Scientia Space Agency

No, I’ll try it now
  4. Scientia Space Agency

My Hermes program in IRIS

Okay shuttle launched with a reasonable amount of fuel left while in orbit, a small launch for a man, a big step for Shuttlekind
  5. Scientia Space Agency

Okay some problems around here: Sanity error, any idea about it? (I tried with two different versions of python but nothing changed)
  6. Scientia Space Agency

No, sadly i don’t know how to build a virtual machine
  7. Scientia Space Agency

I did some tests and look who successfully made it into orbit! It had no payload but that massive cargo door is promising… I’ll probably go with assembly on the ground to give it a reasonable kicker stage and throw off some engines from the rear
  8. Scientia Space Agency

Thx, I'll wait.
  9. Scientia Space Agency

okay i installed pyinstaller on my Mac, if you give me the Python code I should be able to compile it in .dmg
  10. Scientia Space Agency

Maybe I can do that, my Python knowledge is really bad but if you give me the instructions it should be possible
  11. Scientia Space Agency

So here the first Hermes IVB cargo mission, a set of storage and refueling equipment. I’m pretty proud of the refuelling tank, one of the coolest pieces that I’ve ever built. The rocket landed with only the 0.5% of fuel, i need to improve the margins.
  12. Scientia Space Agency

The first crewed mission in the Shackleton crater, Hermes 3, successfully landed the ALSM near the Armstrong MoonLab, while the ALOM is in orbit. The total weigth of the Hermes B system is 70 tons, but there was lot of fuel to spare, so i think that with two launches the maximum cargo in LMO is...
  13. Scientia Space Agency

Man this thing is absolutely IMPRESSIVE, you did an awesome work! A question, did you ever tried it in MacOs or Linux or is Windows only? (maybe if you repost the link i can try it on Mac)
  14. Scientia Space Agency

nothing too extreme, IRIS don't allow you to do particularly ambitious rockets, the true beasts are for the normal version
  15. Scientia Space Agency

Futuristic lunar base

I can partially agree with that, clipping is accountable as cheating if used in some ways, ad example clipping fuel tanks is absolutely a cheat for me, but for the engines I think that a partial sovrapposition shouldn't be counted as cheating, especially for high trust engines on boosters, until...