Recent content by Searcher Space Agency

1. Searcher Space Agency

New Ranks!

I just saw the replica mission on hawk.I already have an approved replica that I made long ago for a frontier mission that currently doesnt exist.If I just prove that it works would it pass?
  2. Searcher Space Agency

Unplanned Exploration

Out of the rp stuff this is a mission where you guys can set a mission to this vehicle and I will make them.I will probably use infinite fuel cause I just want to improve my control not my design.
  3. Searcher Space Agency

Unplanned Exploration

Unplanned Exploration To all volunteers!SSA finally decided to be more active and get some "personal achivements".The exploration vehicle has been assembled in orbit and ready for your commands.The leader of the SSA himself will be joining the adventure by using the ship's terminals...
  4. Searcher Space Agency

I did a launchpad on movement

U mean what da Frequently Asked Questions ? What does that mean? :D
  5. Searcher Space Agency

Mindustry mod

Hi guys here is a sneak peak kind of an update: Release 3.0-Alpha · GameSearcher/S-Edition Note: Normally you can download a mod from inside the game but this kind of updates(pre-releases) are unable to do that so you actually have to download it from the link for this update.
  6. Searcher Space Agency

SHF Database 1.0

New Update Mission Log: Venusa-2 updated. Planet Info: Venus updated. Credits updated.
  7. Searcher Space Agency

SHF Database 1.0

New Update Venusa-2 is now added to the database.
  8. Searcher Space Agency

Cars

Well heres a car ready to blow the exhaust: Dont mind the Subaru at the back.His engine failed to start.
  9. Searcher Space Agency

SHF Database 1.0

The Attachment has some problems with the updated features so lemme upload the fixed wersion. Edit:Here I uploded this fixed version of the new update.
  10. Searcher Space Agency

SHF Database 1.0

New Update! -Redesign of the overall look of the command prompt -Added the change of colors when logging/opening PlanetD etc -Remaking of some logs -Added "Return" function to the PlanetD commands for returning to misson logs without closing the whole program -Added help function to the mainD...
  11. Searcher Space Agency

Energy Module Test Mission (EMTM)

We start at the Moon(Landed): First test will be survivability and rtg functions.What I mean by the survivability is malfunctioning at low temperatures.Well space is pretty,cold.But The Sun can provide heat so I also took it away by doing the test at the dark side of the Moon. Our craft's...
  12. Searcher Space Agency

Energy Module Test Mission (EMTM)

Hello,I'M turning back to my 1.35 adventures.And I'm gonna build a space station to send Venus's orbit.But the modules needs testing before assemble right?So I sent my module to moon and tested all functions.More will be explained as screenshots go on.
  13. Searcher Space Agency

Space Station Collaboration

Well I'm done with my part of the station.Not built the moon collab build yet.