Recent content by Sinister

1. S

For the Purist. Shuttle Replica. No clipping!

Thank you all for positive comments! I’ve been hiding my head in the sand some since this “clip/no clip” divide has sprouted up recently. I’m always happy to provide blueprints to anything I make if anyone is interested.
  2. S

I’m gonna go with Endeavor. Lol. And a few extra very’s on “very loosely based”.:p
  3. S

Well. A little clipping. And a couple of minor upgrades, using heritage systems. Like; -Laser mounted engine pods. -A wheel on the nose for traversing the moon in “unicycle mode” Input always welcome!
  4. S

Idea for a launch tower retractable access arm.

Minus umbilicals ofc
  5. S

My... Swiss Army spaceship?

I got this close to landing on Europa after an orbital refuel over earth. Could have easily made it if I had used Jupiter to aerobrake a bit. But wanted to see if I could get there without.
  6. S

INTRODUCING! the Debris Flinger 8000!!

Makes every launch an adventure:D
  7. S

INTRODUCING! the Debris Flinger 8000!!

Imagine it. That feeling of being pushed back into your seat, as the launch vehicle shudders and shakes violently. And you can feel the deafening rumble of the engines as they propel you away from the earth. From the corner of your eye, you notice the sky begin to darken, as the last of the...
  8. S

thank you
  9. S

Ok. Figured it out. Here’s all 3 sections.
  10. S

Thank you
  11. S

Sure. How do I give blueprint? Just click “Move ship” in the build screen?
  12. S

Oh. A couple of these are a bit outdated. I added thrusters to the gateway unit, which can slow it down enough for a lunar landing. And added a fairing over the Frontiers on the bridge unit. Minor changes. But I thought they fit well. Sorry for the double post.
  13. S

I don’t really know what I was setting out to do here. But. It’s a 3 section modular ship. The forward section (bridge) has a set of frontiers in it. Mostly to assist the ship launching. Something smaller would work also. I just liked the economy. And that section can lift itself from...
  14. S

SP' Stuff

I like the lunar lander. Bearing is cool also. You could flip all the engines so the heat exchangers faced inwards. That would look kinda cool.
  15. S

The start of my HEO station. Input appreciated

Yeah. I was thinking of maybe an optical telescope. About lag. I do get some when I enter the sphere of the station If I come in too fast. Some tricks here like, letting ships come in from station perspective help. I just recently started dragging my panels into a parking orbit if I’m...