Recent content by Smokescreen501

1. Smokescreen501

Everything is gone

I had to reset my school iPad which is what I play spaceflight simulator on, I was aware of the possibility of all my files disappearing so I made a backup and stored it on my google drive, when I got back onto my iPad I looked at my drive and all my bp files only had the version, and none of my...
  2. Smokescreen501

SFS space shuttle. what do you think?

first, he posted this thread before you had even joined the server, so no it’s not yours. And second the copyright thing didn’t seem to apply when you copied both my Saturn V and the other guys orbiter and didn’t credit either, chill out.
  3. Smokescreen501

Fly me to the Moon entry

Thank you!
  4. Smokescreen501

I'm stuck

Look at Altaïr‘s post for advice, it helped me out a ton.
  5. Smokescreen501

antenna/reciver

You can use my robotic arm if you want
  6. Smokescreen501

Fly me to the Moon entry

Mooncrasher, sorry to keep pinging you but I believe that I fixed everythin and it’s been a week.
  7. Smokescreen501

Micro-Lunar Rocket Challenge

They are using ion engines so yes.
  8. Smokescreen501

New Frontiers: Voyager Quest

the max mass is 265 tons in TOTAL not just for the launcher
  9. Smokescreen501

Voyager quest

It is real, I just checked. Are you sure you didn’t just put one fuel tank in, he had multiple clipped in each stage…?
  10. Smokescreen501

A letter From R.S.F.S (The Republic of SFS

I recognize that launch tower and lower rocket… ;)
  11. Smokescreen501

Fly me to the Moon entry

here is the updated shuttle, I believe that I fixed all your points https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/D6u6SfMoEe2dVruAd13aUA
  12. Smokescreen501

Fly me to the Moon entry

I didn’t know that, thank you! Also good luck on your exams.
  13. Smokescreen501

Fly me to the Moon entry

Im on IOS so I can’t BP edit so I just use parts from other blueprints and those were the only ones I found that wouldnt be too noticeable here is the link: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/yf-j1e3vEe2dR7uAd13aUA