Recent content by Steel Behemoth

1. Steel Behemoth

Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Thanks for the update! I'll take a look at it soon.
  2. Steel Behemoth

Shadow Galaxy V1.0

Please provide screenshots so everyone can see what their downloading. Thanks!
  3. Steel Behemoth

Unable to Purchase a bundle

Is bp editing fine instead?
  4. Steel Behemoth

Unable to Purchase a bundle

Even for aesthetics? My custom engines have clipped parts.
  5. Steel Behemoth

What should I build?

Build one of the rockets from the Proton family, build a fully recoverable Starship that can land on Mars and return to Earth and build a cool looking rover that has multiple functions, all up to you. I have a mission suggestion as well: Build a space station around Mars. Rules: No...
  6. Steel Behemoth

Fighter jet 1.53

Please provide screenshots so everyone can see what their downloading. Thanks in advance.
  7. Steel Behemoth

SSF Player's Favorite Books of Science Fiction

I have another suggestion, Fahrenheit 451. It's about burning books, and is a very good read.
  8. Steel Behemoth

SSF Player's Favorite Books of Science Fiction

Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars Trilogy are my favorite sci-fi books. I enjoyed reading them, and their quite long books with each page being a literal wall of text. I would recommend taking a look at them.
  9. Steel Behemoth

600 tn entry

Alright. I apologize for the misunderstanding, I wasn't aware of this.
  10. Steel Behemoth

600 tn entry

Let me quote what he said for you: Note: Text font has been increased for ease of viewing.
  11. Steel Behemoth

600 tn entry

Why are you telling him to mind his language? He hasn't said anything out of place.
  12. Steel Behemoth

600 tn entry

I'd love to see that.
  13. Steel Behemoth

Neblouis (1109)

Please provide screenshots so people can see what their downloading.
  14. Steel Behemoth

Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Once I downloaded the .zip file and tried to unpack it, it said the package is corrupted.
  15. Steel Behemoth

The re-entry update and why it is annoying

The biggest design problems are protecting the engines and mounting a shield that both covers the belly of the shuttle and allows the retractable (not sure if it even can) landing gear.