Recent content by Tymekx0

1. Tymekx0

Solved Birthday tag

Yeah. I'll put this here so none one will get confused, brithday is just the anniversary of when someone was bron.
  2. Tymekx0

KSP and Simple Rockets2 Stuff.

Wow I forgot SR2 was a thing, I remember seeing it on steam after the game launched and thinking it looked neat but then i forgot about it entirely. Anyone who has it, how's the game?
  3. Tymekx0

Something happened...

Ranks and trophies are still rewards for whatever you need to do to get them. I don't think they need any extrensic reward (like custom titles) for people to want a them, getting the trophy itself is the reward. I completely agree with you that getting trophies to show off is pointless, my...
  4. Tymekx0

Random thoughts

Ah alright, I'll try refrain from posting messages that don't contribute much, since I'm approaching expert myself
  5. Tymekx0

Random thoughts

Im trying to show my message is somewhat related to the topic because I didn't want to leave it at *this topic bad* without any context. Is the forum having issues with memebers posting excessively to rank up?
  6. Tymekx0

Something happened...

Did he ask for roles? Im quite confused on what happened
  7. Tymekx0

Just general discussion

Core type apple, ram floofy with big horns!
  8. Tymekx0

Random thoughts

This is just r/showerthoughts but worse I thought of this randomly therefore it counts
  9. Tymekx0

Im confusion

Hi confusion, I'm dad On a serious note you might wanna take another look at that page to see if you'd want to join one of the other factions listed, I think the page you saw was The Registry Or maybe you'd like to make a trade faction, focusing on business rather than controlling an Area. In...
  10. Tymekx0

My own SFS

That's pretty cool, certainly made my business class a bit less boring
  11. Tymekx0

Lil drop in

Dude I took a short break from the forum so I decided to look back at some of the posts, And then I see this that was great and exciting to see even if you aren't fully back, good luck with your study EDIT: none of that made any sense so I'll just say, I'm very happy to see you back
  12. Tymekx0

(Faction) Where's the economy at?

I like the system of RPGbot where there is a market and you place make listings for a certain price and buyers purchase the cheapest option, there's something I feel like a lot of you are forgetting If you buy yourself 3000 rtgs in the outer solar system for a good price thats nice, but theyre...
  13. Tymekx0

I do believe the terms interest and inflation are the same thing
  14. Tymekx0

Well what do we need?
  15. Tymekx0

Will the next update be on PC?

I just don't like having a tiny screen