Recent content by USAA

1. USAA

Public Progress Thread (Off-topic SFS)

The new S2 rocket: The booster is an improved version of the previous S1 landing tester, though I haven't tested an Orbit & Landing-type mission. Maybe soon.
  2. USAA

Funnily enough, I was just trying to edit my post. Well, whatever. I'll have to relearn this forum, I guess.
  3. USAA

Highlighting my return, I'd like to show off a rocket I've recently built, named Becha: I haven't tested the full carrying capabilities, but my focus is just more on the side of getting back into this game. So, for now, not a lick of weight testing to be done! Currently, it's carrying a...
  4. USAA

Highlighting my return, I'd like to show off a rocket I've recently built, named Becha: I haven't tested the full carrying capabilities, but my focus is just more on the side of getting back into this game. So, for now, not a lick of weight testing to be done! Currently, it's carrying a...
  5. USAA

General Projects

And he awoke, and stepped to his computer, where he typed in the url to that long-forgotten forum he belonged to: the Spaceflight Simulator Forum. There, with baited breath, he drew up a new thread in General to reintroduce his presence and to show the next evolution in the program of which he...
  6. USAA

la minecraft builds

there's also a falcon heavy with starman
  7. USAA

la minecraft builds

If any of you can guess what the orange structure near it is you get a gold star.
  8. USAA

USAA Progress

New thing to do: Recreate a rocket. Idea for rocket: Terran R For reference:
  9. USAA

Astron IV Crew

So I would guess you ran some tests, Horus?
  10. USAA

Astron IV Crew

Very capable (and large) rocket. Current known capabilities is to the Moon.
  11. USAA

USAA Progress

First satellite in Lunar orbit. Also, two crewed missions to Lunar orbit and back, sadly, no documentation was made.
  12. USAA

Expansions not working

Not yet.
  13. USAA

Expansions not working

Update: I think I've figured out why its breaking. Mobizen. I downloaded it and the expansions broke.
  14. USAA

Expansions not working

Update: It is working again. Edit: Nevermind.
  15. USAA

Expansions not working

Well, time to hibernate for 100 years until 1.53. I have been online though, which makes it even stranger...