Recent content by Xevix291

1. Xevix291

I know i screwed up

【golden carrot】#2470 Discord ID: 432504238011187204 Date: At least a month ago Reason for ban: I direspected a moderator Why I should be unbanned: Beacause I know I screwed up, and should not had disrespected an moderador that was just doing his job. And I promise i won't do anything similar again.
  2. Xevix291

How to calculate Suicide Burn

I made a rocket and want to land it Space X style, but I dont know how to do it. There is something to calculate it?
  3. Xevix291

The Constellation of Eternia: A Game of Seven Stars

Just a question about this system, if I want to go to Nívia(for example) it shows only one transfer window, so I only get in the transfer window and accelerate or I need to make something else?
  4. Xevix291

Harmony 1

i already dm all to you
  5. Xevix291

Icarus Dive!

What are chemical engines?
  6. Xevix291

Why can't I use *.bp files on PC?

Sorry bro my corrector is in portuguese ind im too lazy to switch to english
  7. Xevix291

Why can't I use *.bp files on PC?

Try to open the blueprints whit the notepad
  8. Xevix291

Harmony 1

i have 27 images and i can only stay 15 minutes editing because if i stay more the edition dont save and its pretty slow on my phone then i will make on the pc this time
  9. Xevix291

Harmony 1

some admin can pls delete this post all the images are deorganized i need to organize first tank you
  10. Xevix291

Harmony 1

Im here to show you my mission, Harmony 1. It consists in land on the Moon and land back on the Earth. The Velfer 1: Liftoff: Booster Sep.: guys wait an moment my phone is whitout battery some dont have the number sry
  11. Xevix291

Velfer I mission Harmony 1

Ok, thanks you! The Harmony 1 mission is to Land on the moon and land back to the Earth.
  12. Xevix291

Velfer I mission Harmony 1

Hello again, i have an question: Has somebody maked an rocket whit the name Velfer I or an misson called Harmony 1? If somebody has please tell me
  13. Xevix291

Thy challenge of the mighty foe. Operation Titan

All the planets you mean Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and Jupiter or all my planets?
  14. Xevix291

No Engines Challenge

Man this is awersome. And there are no desqualifications. You got GREEN but you can try again. Try to make an toggable drive and make something better!
  15. Xevix291

No Engines Challenge

Yup