Recent content by Xremh

1. Xremh

Misunderstanding the mission under pressure

Thank you Dahzito and thank you very much for the clarification. [TEA] It was really a difficult task to do...o_O What a shame that's not the goal. :confused:
  2. Xremh

Misunderstanding the mission under pressure

Maybe I'm lost with "Under Pressure." Is this mission to take the spacecraft and land it on Mercury? Or the ship's name is Mercury and the mission is just to land it. No joke, I really understand that last bit. Well, actually, I already landed it without any asistant , just airbrakes.... Of...
  3. Xremh

Going for Team Frontier

3.- Voyager Quest mission.
  4. Xremh

Going for Team Frontier

2.- Space Station Tropos Part3 Final Assembly. This is the whole Space Station Tropos
  5. Xremh

Going for Team Frontier

It's true. I'm like to doing the missions on a crazy way. o_O In fact, I used the in game Mode: Challenge for doing the Frontier missions. Note: On "Space Station Tropos Part1" I put in orbit the power source stage and a little drone for assembly the Space Station Ok... Lets go with the Part2...
  6. Xremh

Going for Team Frontier

2.- Space Station Tropos Part1 There was a lot of images for upload. But by the forum limitants I share only the most significant stages as evidence, the rest were the same thing.
  7. Xremh

Going for Team Frontier

1.- Mars Mission
  8. Xremh

Going for Team Frontier

This time I don't want to write a novel about this... I'll just put the three missions here and then I'll calmly wait for your observations, criticisms or approvals. I hope to get lucky. :)
  9. Xremh

DmRfa6K1 (TenKiloTon Lifter)

New Revisión: DmRfa6K29 Zip Archive with blueprint edition area clear
  10. Xremh

Applying to the Titan team.

I know :p The Mars mission was a fail and turned on a hurriedly rescue mission. The cosmonauts survived but not the space agency. :oops: Game Over
  11. Xremh

DmRfa6K1 (TenKiloTon Lifter)

This is a cargo rocket that can carry a payload of about 10,000 tons. :) Download: DmRfa6K1 Datasheet: Weigth: 33101.68t Height: 122.6m Power: 55600t Another Specs: For Android. Gothic Style. 2 RFA Devices. No Stretch Engines. BP Edition using for fuel tank fussion.
  12. Xremh

Kiloton Club

What do you mean? Do you think we have fallen into nonsense in this thread? Well, I'm trying to make a cargo rocket with the least amount of engines. I'm sorry if I look bad for thinking about that... Anyway, this is the DmRfa6K1, for users who bought the Android version of the game and need to...
  13. Xremh

Kiloton Club

Back into business. For this new year, I've take the original payload design and increase the weight to 10k Tons. 10kTon Payload Of course! There is a rocket... But for now that's all
  14. Xremh

⛽ Refueling Flow Automation.

Hello. I've been searching the forum and haven't found anyone else using these pieces this way yet. Well, if I'm right, I want to name this implementation as RFA Device (from Refueling Flow Automation). The purpose of the RFA device is to maintain a continuous flow of fuel between the fuel tanks...
  15. Xremh

Smallest (in size) Moon landing mission and return.

Do you realy think this thread is for a Challenge? Man this Is only a mission to pass the time! Read this: If you want a challenge, why not you follow the indications giving by Altaïr? make another post and show us a correct way to afford this: Whatever. I took this little mission and I'm only...