Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Has he added the outer planets yet? I don't see the problem.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Last time I checked, there weren't outer planets lol

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I can confirm there are no outer planets yet. And I don't think he was lying, he just changed plans.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yeah, I really don't get your point here. You only pay once for all expansions. Whether you paid for it in 1.4 or 1.5, you paid once, you got everything. So unless I'm missing something, how has he lied...?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You only pay once for all expansions. Whether you paid for it in 1.4 or 1.5, you paid once, you got everything.
Just a note: In 1.5, expansions come separated. There's an expansion for parts, another for skins, and another for planets. Yes, you can buy them all at once, but you can also get them one by one.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Just a note: In 1.5, expansions come separated. There's an expansion for parts, another for skins, and another for planets. Yes, you can buy them all at once, but you can also get them one by one.
Aye, but it wasn't like you had to pay twice once you had everything the first time.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
The point was, ''I will resume everything under one purchase called ''Full Version''''
In 1.5 they got separated, but i did not know that you can buy them all at once.
Stef never lies, he simply occasionally changes his mind :p

On a more serious tone, I guess that Q&A is not something recent. It occurs that he changes his plans, don't take it as an absolute truth...