Kerbal Space Program Textures (Texture Loader)

So, since i wanted to do something that's not just flat textures, i made KSP textures.
2020-07-09.png

And also, the MK1 Command Pod!
2020-07-09 (1).png

Note: Some pieces like the probe or the docking ports may look weird, but hey, it still looks good, also you use the default shadows, but if you want, you can make your own shadows. If you make your own shadows for the MK1 Command Pod please share it with me, it will be certainly better than it looking flat.

KSP Textures.png

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Where is the link download
I don’t think there is one, you probably have to duplicate a previously existing pack that you have and replace the textures with the one in the main post of this thread.

So, since i wanted to do something that's not just flat textures, i made KSP textures.
View attachment 41546
View attachment 41547
Note: Some pieces like the probe or the docking ports may look weird, but hey, it still looks good, also you use the default shadows, but if you want, you can make your own shadows. If you make your own shadows for the MK1 Command Pod please share it with me, it will be certainly better than it looking flat.

View attachment 41548
View attachment 41546
View attachment 41547

View attachment 41548
i like the capsule texture