Anime

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hey, you guys remember this game I mentioned a looooong time ago where you can make your own custom characters? Soul Calibur 6, yes, its a fighting game. I remember I made the characters on JLMC.COOL and Etherian's profile pics...:p

Anyway, I haven't made any other recreation... mostly because all my characters are originals, not replicas, just Creativity.

But recently for some reason I suddenly wanted to recreate a character from a different game or anime...

So I made Bowsette... Cuz why not?
Bowsette_in_SC6_by_Blazer.png

I have absolutely no way to make the tail. Its impossible. There is nothing on the character editor that looks like a tail. But apart from that, what do you guys think? Any thoughts, comments?

T

The Dark in the Light

Hey, you guys remember this game I mentioned a looooong time ago where you can make your own custom characters? Soul Calibur 6, yes, its a fighting game. I remember I made the characters on JLMC.COOL and Etherian's profile pics...:p

Anyway, I haven't made any other recreation... mostly because all my characters are originals, not replicas, just Creativity.

But recently for some reason I suddenly wanted to recreate a character from a different game or anime...

So I made Bowsette... Cuz why not?
View attachment 44509
I have absolutely no way to make the tail. Its impossible. There is nothing on the character editor that looks like a tail. But apart from that, what do you guys think? Any thoughts, comments?
Pretty damn cool! Can I make a request on a character?

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
Oh hell yeah I do! I'm on NA as well! My user is Etherian_Space_Program. What ships ya got? Which nation's do you play the most?
im wheraboo as fuck. bismarck is my best ship and my highest tier ship is the FDG (one day i'll have the pommern and the gross curry) anyways back to topic your waifu isnt real
Screenshot_20200616-035643.png

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
In such a way as i wish the next scene was Unicron destroying the planet she's on.