Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Soo mods, could you please lock this thread once i release ACSS 2.0? Because ACSS 2.0 is going to be a major upgrade to 1.2 (as well as being ported to the 1.5 format).

FYI guys, to keep with the game's new scale, all distances will be rescaled to 1:20 as well. That, of course, means that everything will be harder than before.

T

TtTOtW

Soo mods, could you please lock this thread once i release ACSS 2.0? Because ACSS 2.0 is going to be a major upgrade to 1.2 (as well as being ported to the 1.5 format).

FYI guys, to keep with the game's new scale, all distances will be rescaled to 1:20 as well. That, of course, means that everything will be harder than before.
No problem. I or the online staff member will close it.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Did that and still only got a small screen the most it goes is earth and surrounding planets still good pack tho been flying around for hour trying to find things
…were you in map view?

Can you update this to 1.5 pls? I know that you can put this in 1.5 and I have 2 planet packs installed but how you did it is you put like 30 textures in individual folders and 30 text files in different folders and other planet packs put it in just 2 folders which is easy i tried to install this one and it took about 30 min and i was like halfway done and i just quit i was just wondering if you could update this fully to 1.5.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Can you update this to 1.5 pls? I know that you can put this in 1.5 and I have 2 planet packs installed but how you did it is you put like 30 textures in individual folders and 30 text files in different folders and other planet packs put it in just 2 folders which is easy i tried to install this one and it took about 30 min and i was like halfway done and i just quit i was just wondering if you could update this fully to 1.5.
Take it you haven't been reading the previous posts then? In particular the ones pertaining to ACSS 2.0, specifically for 1.5?

Welcome to ACSS!

Actually Complete Solar System, or ACSS for short, is a massive solar system expansion pack, featuring 251 new solar system bodies (list in the README.txt file).

ACSS is currently at Version 1.0, so more SSBs will come!

Credits to the packs i used (that i remenber) are also in the README.txt, so please read the file! Also thanks to everyone* whose packs i used!

* - Brian_Felipe, SpaceSimXplore, BANDWITH and Discord users Astrônomo (now Earth and Moon), Quantikos, Dahmond, Flefliker, and StayHigh

A tip for installing the pack:
When installing the pack, do not put everything at once! I, myself, put all of the textures first, then i put the planet data files in groups of 42.

Changelog:

1.0 - Release - New SSBs: 197

Download link (the file is too big for the forums)

1.0.1 - Fix
- Actually added Makemake (thanks Biofatal)
- Added warning to the Readme file

1.0.2 - Fix
- Fixed the shape of Bennu and Ryugu (thanks Discord user Negative)

1.1 - The Kuiper Update
- Fixed the spikyness in the surfaces of Psyche and Ceres
- Added 39 (or 40?) new solar system bodies
- Added rings to Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune
- Correctly scaled Saturn's rings
- Added day-night cycles for Venus, Earth, Mars and Pluto

ACSS 1.2
Import_setting_.txt file missing, what should i do please help me

Attachments

Great mod. Thank you to everyone that participated. I can't wait to explore all the new planets, moons, and smaller bodies. I did run into one issue when loading it I was hoping someone could help me with. When i'm near a large body, especially earth the background flickers. It looks like it's trying to show me night/day/twilight all combined. I looked at the textures and couldn't find the cause of the issue. I thought maybe 2 different textures were using the same name, but that wasn't the problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Great mod. Thank you to everyone that participated. I can't wait to explore all the new planets, moons, and smaller bodies. I did run into one issue when loading it I was hoping someone could help me with. When i'm near a large body, especially earth the background flickers. It looks like it's trying to show me night/day/twilight all combined. I looked at the textures and couldn't find the cause of the issue. I thought maybe 2 different textures were using the same name, but that wasn't the problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Probably the day/night cycle glitching out in 1.5. Blazer, any advice?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I did run into one issue when loading it I was hoping someone could help me with. When i'm near a large body, especially earth the background flickers. It looks like it's trying to show me night/day/twilight all combined. I looked at the textures and couldn't find the cause of the issue. I thought maybe 2 different textures were using the same name, but that wasn't the problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Probably the day/night cycle glitching out in 1.5. Blazer, any advice?
Its just a height error. Just go to your Planet file to CLOUDS, to startHeight and decrease that value by at least 1000, keep increasing until Its fixed. Notice that you are decreasing the start height, so you also need to increase the height of the clouds, So they still reach the same altitude.

Its just a height error. Just go to your Planet file to CLOUDS, to startHeight and decrease that value by at least 1000, keep increasing until Its fixed. Notice that you are decreasing the start height, so you also need to increase the height of the clouds, So they still reach the same altitude.
Thank you for the assistance Blazer. I look forward to when the whole pack gets an update to 1.5.

Welcome to ACSS!

Actually Complete Solar System, or ACSS for short, is a massive solar system expansion pack, featuring 251 new solar system bodies (list in the README.txt file).

ACSS is currently at Version 1.0, so more SSBs will come!

Credits to the packs i used (that i remenber) are also in the README.txt, so please read the file! Also thanks to everyone* whose packs i used!

* - Brian_Felipe, SpaceSimXplore, BANDWITH and Discord users Astrônomo (now Earth and Moon), Quantikos, Dahmond, Flefliker, and StayHigh

A tip for installing the pack:
When installing the pack, do not put everything at once! I, myself, put all of the textures first, then i put the planet data files in groups of 42.

Changelog:

1.0 - Release - New SSBs: 197

Download link (the file is too big for the forums)

1.0.1 - Fix
- Actually added Makemake (thanks Biofatal)
- Added warning to the Readme file

1.0.2 - Fix
- Fixed the shape of Bennu and Ryugu (thanks Discord user Negative)

1.1 - The Kuiper Update
- Fixed the spikyness in the surfaces of Psyche and Ceres
- Added 39 (or 40?) new solar system bodies
- Added rings to Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune
- Correctly scaled Saturn's rings
- Added day-night cycles for Venus, Earth, Mars and Pluto

ACSS 1.2
holy shit holy shit HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME. how long did this take? damn.