3rd Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My discord name: MarkoKrpan2
My #: 7225
Reasons for ban: Shitposting, disregard for verbal warnings, numerous logs accumulated in short time. Shows no intent to use the community properly
ID: 779742346588717056

As you know, this is my 3rd ban appeal.
I have been banned for about 2 months now, and I have really been thinking about my punishment.
I have come to the conclusion that, yes, I deserved to get banned.
I didn't take the rules seriously at all and I am aware of that.
Howewer, during this time I built my own sfs discord server and I met some really talened people there.
Once we got a lot of members I realised how hard it is to moderate in a server. I started taking things way more seriously and honestly think I am ready to come back to the server as a solid member.
If you reject this appeal, I understand you have certain protocoles to follow, but I just miss sharing my builds to the community I love.
Thanks for your answer in advance,
MarkoKrpan2

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi MarkoKrpan2

A Student of Dread clearly told last time that any future appeal would be denied. However I'll tell the Discord moderation team about your appeal, they are the ones to decide.

I also wanted you to know that I've been thinking about this like the rest of the server, not as a banned person so I would rather say that the server is ready to have me back, not that I am ready.
Consider this while making your decision.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
As Altair said we will not be accepting any appeals. As such, this appeal is also denied.

Please please don't reject my appeal, I really want to get back on the server and think I am a changed person now.
I know what I did was not nice at all but I won't repeat those mistakes. Please change your minds I am desparate to get back

Please please don't reject my appeal, I really want to get back on the server and think I am a changed person now.
I know what I did was not nice at all but I won't repeat those mistakes. Please change your minds I am desparate to get back
Please at least keep me banned till the end of the month or something, not forever. I don't want to spend the rest of my life kept away from the server.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Thread closed. MarkoKrpan2-banned, you are gonna have to wait a long time before trying another ban appeal. You might want to stay on the Forum, to keep receiving news from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.