Best space shuttle

T

TtTOtW

No. Discovery 2 has literally eclipsed everything that has ever been called a shuttle in SFS. I must admit I myself have not seen a more capabls shuttle.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'm new and while I intend to respect all rules and regulations of the forum as I respect intellectual property. I am only asking out of curiosity. Why is such a big deal made out of parts of a blueprint are copied. While agree credit should be given. Ever thread I've looked at so far someone is accused of stealing or something? And second, If you said some silly shit like that to my face I'd smack tf out of you. Other than that. Nice forum. I hope to present something truly great and original soon.
I love it when tough guys talk shit when they don't have a clue who they are talking to. Like smacking people around do you? Keyboard cowboy. Don't make threats you can't carry out. Just makes you look really dumb.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Starts with an O, ens with a N.
A whole 400 tons it can send.
But here's the catch, it's not just LEO,
But anywhere you want.
Apart from that, cool landing gear,
And a cargo bay with a hinge joint!
This masterpiece was a real dream,
But it was never truly seen,
It was meant yo be posted perfectly,
But it would never come to be.
Cos "better is the enemy of good", as they say,
And it would never see light of day.
No, is the future Discovery 4. Is so big that can take all the previous Discovery shuttles, SCS, Archie and minor shuttles on its payload Bay. Like a Matrioshka Shuttle. OR, you can take Deimos on your payload Bay, I believe it fits.

T

TtTOtW

No, is the future Discovery 4. Is so big that can take all the previous Discovery shuttles, SCS, Archie and minor shuttles on its payload Bay. Like a Matrioshka Shuttle. OR, you can take Deimos on your payload Bay, I believe it fits.
Lol. True... somewhere in the future though ;)

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Ha, phone the size of a wardrobe...

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well, that’s the only kind of shuttle I’ve built. I’m not great with plane designs. I always end up with some weird fat and short triangular contraption that really loves blowing itself up lol
Ah RuD lover :p

T

TtTOtW

I hope the shuttle can take the load of lag it’s going to get from being that big
I've seen harder times, young cub... hmmm...
*stares into space wispfully
Death has visited my build more than once, only to retreat...
It only ever took hold of one jewel. And someday, if I remain alive that long, I shall take my prized objective back. My long awaited, and many times lost... Death Star.

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I've seen harder times, young cub... hmmm...
*stares into space wispfully
Death has visited my build more than once, only to retreat...
It only ever took hold of one jewel. And someday, if I remain alive that long, I shall take my prized objective back. My long awaited, and many times lost... Death Star.
I can only imagine the utter size and power of that Death Star

lil lizat fan

Man on the Moon
Registered
HOW TO USE:
First thing turno in the back small engine (other are turned on): View attachment 48949 then activate RCS:
View attachment 48950 now transfer fuel from the tank to the shuttle:
View attachment 48951
And now you are ready to launch:
View attachment 48952
View attachment 48953
Ti detach boosters tap as in the screenshot and clear debris as fast as possible or It will bug:
View attachment 48954
sussy i know the space shutlle its not yours its from spaceflight velociraptor :rolleyes:

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Actually, the last reply before his was just in october. The real necroposter here is Phobos Man (Bibhab).
Yeah, I'm aware of that. I mean is that, why meh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯