Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: trist#7206
Discord ID: 968346032842895421
Date: 6/8/2022 8:38PM
Reason for Ban: “sharing information meant to harm an individual, TOS violation, threat of violence”. I was in #sfs-off-topic, and replying to some cool posts that were military related. User posted things like creations of their missile silos, helicopters, war tanks, even a video of what I assume to be a tank running over “people”. Fair. I made a joke replying to him asking “~~Hiroshima when?~~ nice silo!” to his picture of a missile silo. I understand why that was wrong. After replying to a lot of his military themed builds, the thought slipped my mind as it was kind of related to what we were talking about. I understand even if it was a joke that it was a real life tragedy that happened but it just didn’t occur to me in the moment after it was already sent. I’ll work on what topics should be appropriate and what aren’t next time, apologies.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello tristluke9459

I've transmitted your ban appeal to the moderation team, it will be reviewed shortly.

Thank you, Altaïr.

I’d also like to note my previous record in the server being clean. Although my main intent was a joke, I understand completely how others can perceive it, and I’d like to apologize.

Wrong ban reason; you were banned for sharing a users personal identifiable information. Threating to share information or sharing information in an attempt to harm another induvial goes against Discord ToS. As such, your appeal has been denied; your ban cannot be appealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.