Supported emojis !!!

Do you think these emojis can be included in a username? (Tbh I don't know myself yet)

• Total voters

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
So, a while ago, I believe it was space pilot who discovered we could attach a certain emoji to profile posts: ☠️
Shortly after I found that the coffee emoji also works: ☕
Today, cresign 12 discovered that the sad emoji ☹️ also works. Prompted by this I decided to see how many other ones are possible. So, after clicking hundreds of times on Google keyboards emojis and posting like 10 profile post replies, (they're deleted now) these are the ones that work:
☕☺️☹️⭐✨️❤️❣️️☠️️✊️✋✌️☝️✍️‍‍‍️⛹️️⛷️‍️‍✈️‍‍⚕️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍⚖️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍️‍️☘️⛰️️❄️☃️⛱️☀️️⛅️️☁️️⛈️️️☔⚡⭐✨☄️⛽️⚓️️️⛴️⛵⛲⛩️⛪️️️️⛺️️️️️️️️⚽⚾⛸️⛳♟️️️️️️️️️️️☎️️️⌨️️️⛑️☂️️⚗️️️️⚒️️⛏️⚙️⛓️️✂️️️️️️✒️✏️️️️️️️✉️️⏱️⌛⏳️⌚⏲️⏰️️⚱️⚰️⚔️️️️⚫⚪⬛⬜♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♀️♂️❕❗❔❓⁉️‼️⭕❌️️️⛔♨️㊙️㊗️✴️▶️⏩⏭️⏯️◀️⏪⏮️⏫⏬⏸️⏹️⏺️⏏️☢️☣️⚠️⚜️✳️❇️♻️❎✅✔️☑️⬆️↗️➡️⬇️↘️↙️⬅️↖️↕️↔️↩️↪️⤴️⤵️ℹ️️️#️⃣*️⃣0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣7️⃣8️⃣9️⃣Ⓜ️♿⚛️️☸️☮️☯️☪️✝️☦️✡️♾️⚕️✖️➕➖➗➰➿〰️©️®️™️❤️ ♦️♣️♠️◼️◾▪️◻️◽▫️️️️‍️
Funny mix, I know

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
You can also make emojis out of these!
♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈
♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊
♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌
♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎
♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So, a while ago, I believe it was space pilot who discovered we could attach a certain emoji to profile posts: ☠️
Shortly after I found that the coffee emoji also works: ☕
Today, cresign 12 discovered that the sad emoji ☹️ also works. Prompted by this I decided to see how many other ones are possible. So, after clicking hundreds of times on Google keyboards emojis and posting like 10 profile post replies, (they're deleted now) these are the ones that work:
☕☺️☹️⭐✨️❤️❣️️☠️️✊️✋✌️☝️✍️‍‍‍️⛹️️⛷️‍️‍✈️‍‍⚕️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍⚖️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍️‍️☘️⛰️️❄️☃️⛱️☀️️⛅️️☁️️⛈️️️☔⚡⭐✨☄️⛽️⚓️️️⛴️⛵⛲⛩️⛪️️️️⛺️️️️️️️️⚽⚾⛸️⛳♟️️️️️️️️️️️☎️️️⌨️️️⛑️☂️️⚗️️️️⚒️️⛏️⚙️⛓️️✂️️️️️️✒️✏️️️️️️️✉️️⏱️⌛⏳️⌚⏲️⏰️️⚱️⚰️⚔️️️️⚫⚪⬛⬜♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♀️♂️❕❗❔❓⁉️‼️⭕❌️️️⛔♨️㊙️㊗️✴️▶️⏩⏭️⏯️◀️⏪⏮️⏫⏬⏸️⏹️⏺️⏏️☢️☣️⚠️⚜️✳️❇️♻️❎✅✔️☑️⬆️↗️➡️⬇️↘️↙️⬅️↖️↕️↔️↩️↪️⤴️⤵️ℹ️️️#️⃣*️⃣0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣7️⃣8️⃣9️⃣Ⓜ️♿⚛️️☸️☮️☯️☪️✝️☦️✡️♾️⚕️✖️➕➖➗➰➿〰️©️®️™️❤️ ♦️♣️♠️◼️◾▪️◻️◽▫️️️️‍️
Funny mix, I know
Wow!

spacedoge402

Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
POV: six year old discovering these and copy and pasting them in their profile posts like 100 times.