Change controls on PC

Hey guys! I was wondering, is there any way to change the controls on PC, its really annoying if you are using RCS thrusters and you throttle goes up or if you want to go left you turn all around

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hey guys! I was wondering, is there any way to change the controls on PC, its really annoying if you are using RCS thrusters and you throttle goes up or if you want to go left you turn all around
It is pretty simple. Open up the game and it will give you this message:
1560439003996.png

Click on input.
1560439049050.png

See how it says RCS? you can change that to diferent buttons on your keyboard, to as you see fit.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I like to use the numberpad, so for the RCS I recommend using (in order, disregard 'Vertical') 6, 4, 8, 2.

Q and E makes me zoom, but I want to make the scroll wheel do that only. I cant see where Q and E are in the menu. Is that changeable? I set them to make RCS turn but they do that and zoom at the same time.

Mah IV

Registered
I have the same problem in the steam version of SFS, I wanna use my scroll wheel to zoom but it's not letting me do that, I still don't know how to zoom 2 days after playing the steam version.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
It's worth noting that is thread was made for the pre-steam PC version, 1.35, and is not quite relevant to your problem.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You already have a thread, this one is in the legacy section that is rarely frequented