TextureLoader

oh thats just a repost on my old account just copy pasted it idk
also i found a bug on sfs where do i post that cuz idk

cuz the bug is i still have like 100% fuel then it says nil, when i try to launch it, It just wont start

i might not reply too early since imma do something

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
also i found a bug on sfs where do i post that cuz idk
cuz the bug is i still have like 100% fuel then it says nil, when i try to launch it, It just wont start
i might not reply too early since imma do something
Here: Suspected bugs

Also please group your post as much as possible to avoid cluttering the discussion. Those 3 posts were posted within 5 minutes, you could have madz a single post instead.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Is this needed for skins anymore? For steam beta I mean
No, this mod is only for the old mod loader. The texture loader is included in the beta mod loader. Don't hesitate to read this thread to know how to install them.

Есть 2 папки, первая из которых входит в папку с модами, как и любой другой мод, и вы помещаете туда dll. Другая папка находится в папке данных вашего симулятора космического полета и называется TextureLoader, затем вы помещаете в нее папку с цветными текстурами
I made two folders, one for the textures and another for the textureloader.dll file. I put custom textures in the colorTextures folder, they are not in the game(

Attachments

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I made two folders, one for the textures and another for the textureloader.dll file. I put custom textures in the colorTextures folder, they are not in the game(
You're in the Obsolete textures section dude! None of this works anymore.

The current version of the game already includes the texture loader, you don't need a mod anymore for that. Please see this thread for more informations about mods.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Fine. Should I throw custom textures into this folder, and that's it?
No, you need to put them into "Texture packs", into the folder that is two levels above. This is explained in the thread I gave you. Please check it.