TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hi, i thought i should mention the server here on actual Forum, since its only been shown to the members of Forum Discord Server.

But yes, there is a Minecraft server which is available both for Java and Bedrock Edition players, if you want to join i recommend you join the Forum Concourse Server first, we have a dedicated channel to the server which has a chat linked between Minecraft and Discord. I also recommend it because the server has to be turned on by me and others for you to play, and pinging on Discord works best to let us know you want to play.

As for the server rules, theres no official set of them except the ones that obviously apply on Forum. Simplest way i can describe them is: Don't steal, grief or do any bad stuff, the server is a peaceful place where we build a community that helps eachother :)

One more thing, the server has a limited world border in the Overworld (3000 blocks in every direction from 0 0 coordinates) to make players stay together, we have done this after last server which ended up having people spread apart across thousands of blocks. The server difficulty is hard.

Credit to server admins: Doctor Joe and actormaster122 for moderating and setting it up :)

Server IP: SFSg.aternos.me
Port (for Bedrock Edition players): 26700

Note: Name doesn't matter, you can name the server how you like.

I hope you join and enjoy :)

Last edited:
Hi, i thought i should mention the server here on actual Forum, since its only been shown to the members of Forum Discord Server.

But yes, there is a Minecraft server which is available both for Java and Bedrock Edition players, if you want to join i recommend you join the Forum Concourse Server first, we have a dedicated channel to the server which has a chat linked between Minecraft and Discord. I also recommend it because the server has to be turned on by me and others for you to play, and pinging on Discord works best to let us know you want to play.

As for the server rules, theres no official set of them except the ones that obviously apply on Forum. Simplest way i can describe them is: Don't steal, grief or do any bad stuff, the server is a peaceful place where we build a community that helps eachother :)

One more thing, the server has a limited world border in the Overworld (3000 blocks in every direction from 0 0 coordinates) to make players stay together, we have done this after last server which ended up having people spread apart across thousands of blocks. The server difficulty is hard.

Credit to server admins: Doctor Joe and actormaster122 for moderating and setting it up :)

is it an smp? gonna join it this weekend

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I can see this being a difficulty with a server that only stays open for 5 minutes when no one is playing. o_O
Thats why i encouraged people to join the Discord server to solve this issue, aroundtheworld if you still want to play i strongly encourage you to do it

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Last edited by a moderator:

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
New world, or is this just the old stuff?

i have a bit of server management experience (in my own smp) so I could probably help you guys with plugins (the mods you can put in ur server without players having to download it). or you could do it yourself by installing spigot 1.19.3