Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME TODAY :confused:
I know it might be annoying but check the date. It isn't like I am doing something harmful. It is right on the edge of possibly true and fake news which gives it the highest clickrate and the most fun (for all). It might be enfuriating but it is only one day a year. :) I am just trying to make light out of what I believe (and I've tried it myself) is a game which deserved to have 1 release date instead of a bunch of different ones rushed into place so that private division can get some more money sooner.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I know it might be annoying but check the date. It isn't like I am doing something harmful. It is right on the edge of possibly true and fake news which gives it the highest clickrate and the most fun (for all). It might be enfuriating but it is only one day a year. :) I am just trying to make light out of what I believe (and I've tried it myself) is a game which deserved to have 1 release date instead of a bunch of different ones rushed into place so that private division can get some more money sooner.
i meant I have seen that KSP 2 devs are getting sued silly!