Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Ok. Well in that case I don't know what else to suggest, sorry man.
All good, it’s not your fault! I’ll try redownloading to see how that goes.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I mean, they definetly arent good for games, BUT they are really really good for use as a phone, what its meant for. Really smooth and a great experience. My friend, who has always his entire life had an android, just a week ago changed to iphone, quoting him: ”alot smoother and cleaner experience than android”. I agree with this. I’ve had an android for a big part of my life myself, and i can say from experience iphone is smoother and is simpler in daily use compared to an android. I hope that anwsers your question.
It might be but 1. They super expensive 2.even at the top price they fail to have the same specs as androids 3.android is more feature rich

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
How do I get a pre made blueprint into my game on the iPhone?
All you have to do is download the blueprint file you want, then copy/move it to Spaceflight Simulator -> Saving -> Blueprints. It should then pop up in your blueprint menu.

I have a question how do you share your quick saves to my friends? Because when I send it to him he can’t open the link and yea I did try files oh and if the share is successful and my friend can open the file then how do I import the file into space flight simulator

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Hey anyone knows how to share files on a iPhone then import the file into space flight simulator
Starting from here:
Just imagine instead of Google drive it is a forum page with a blueprint zip file attached.

IF it is a blueprint.txt and not a zip, you can skip all the stuff about unzipping the downloaded file, and place the downloaded blueprint.txt file directly in a prepared folder you made from SFS.
So if you wanted to download and use a blueprint.txt for a rocket called AnExample, open your SFS, save anything as AnExample, navigate to where the AnExample folder is, delete the existing blueprint.txt inside, and when you download the new blueprint.txt, place it directly in that folder.

I have a question how do you share your quick saves to my friends? Because when I send it to him he can’t open the link and yea I did try files oh and if the share is successful and my friend can open the file then how do I import the file into space flight simulator
A quicksave is 4 files inside one folder, the best idea is to zip up the folder for easy transfer, and make them unzip it after they put it where it should go.

Starting from here:
Just imagine instead of Google drive it is a forum page with a blueprint zip file attached.

IF it is a blueprint.txt and not a zip, you can skip all the stuff about unzipping the downloaded file, and place the downloaded blueprint.txt file directly in a prepared folder you made from SFS.
So if you wanted to download and use a blueprint.txt for a rocket called AnExample, open your SFS, save anything as AnExample, navigate to where the AnExample folder is, delete the existing blueprint.txt inside, and when you download the new blueprint.txt, place it directly in that folder.

A quicksave is 4 files inside one folder, the best idea is to zip up the folder for easy transfer, and make them unzip it after they put it where it should go.
Is ther a video how to zip and unzip on iPhone

Hello! As you know, ios is more complex than android, I can help with any questions regarding IOS. How to bp edit on ios, download stuff, and more! So if you have any questions, just ask me!
Is there any possible way to get the other modes? Because I want to see the SRB

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Is there any possible way to get the other modes? Because I want to see the SRB
If you go into the world files, you can.
com.StefMorojna.SpaceFlightSimulator > Files > Saving > Worlds > select an existing world that is not important > WorldSettings.txt :

then you'll have something like this:

{"solarSystem":{"name":""},"mode":{"mode":0},"playtime":{"lastPlayedTime_Ticks":00000"totalPlayTime_Seconds":0.0},"cheats":{"infiniteFuel":false,"noAtmosphericDrag":false,"unbreakableParts":false,"noGravity":false,"noHeatDamage":false,"noBurnMarks":false,"infiniteBuildArea":false,"partClipping":false}}

and change the bold number:

0 = Classic Mode
1 = Career Mode
2 = Sandbox

Either of the Career or sandbox modes should have career parts.

If you go into the world files, you can.
com.StefMorojna.SpaceFlightSimulator > Files > Saving > Worlds > select an existing world that is not important > WorldSettings.txt :

then you'll have something like this:

{"solarSystem":{"name":""},"mode":{"mode":0},"playtime":{"lastPlayedTime_Ticks":00000"totalPlayTime_Seconds":0.0},"cheats":{"infiniteFuel":false,"noAtmosphericDrag":false,"unbreakableParts":false,"noGravity":false,"noHeatDamage":false,"noBurnMarks":false,"infiniteBuildArea":false,"partClipping":false}}

and change the bold number:

0 = Classic Mode
1 = Career Mode
2 = Sandbox

Either of the Career or sandbox modes should have career parts.
I’m either plain stupid but I’m in the files I can’t change anything

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I’m either plain stupid but I’m in the files I can’t change anything
That sounds like something to do with your file manager, or file editor, not specific to the world save files. I'd check a YouTube video about how to bp edit on your platform, because the procedure should be the same as for successfully editing world files.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello I have a problem I change my device then I don’t have the expansions anymore
Hello,

We know the problem you have, we've already opened a private discussion together.