Status
Not open for further replies.
User on Discord: AFWenneker
User ID: 650656106120609812
Date of Banishment: 7/8/9 March 2022
Reason for ban: Swearing in DM's
My appeal:
Dear Staff Team,

So after 2 years I will try again. I personally think i've learned a lot about myself and about respect for others. Ive read my previous appeals to get a idea of what I did, and it seemed that I probably have said some harmfull things to that person. I've also seen I did indeed appologise. Well as I previously mentioned this happend 2 years ago, and in these 2 years I did indeed learn how to have more respect for others. This mainly came from my tutor I have. Who prioritizes respect above all. In the past year I saw myself greatly improve socially and so have my family members seen that. I hope this appeal reaches you and that I hear back from you

Great regards, Alex

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Appeal transmitted to rest of staff team.

Silenced Instruments

Discord Staff
Registered
User on Discord: AFWenneker
User ID: 650656106120609812
Date of Banishment: 7/8/9 March 2022
Reason for ban: Swearing in DM's
My appeal:
Dear Staff Team,

So after 2 years I will try again. I personally think i've learned a lot about myself and about respect for others. Ive read my previous appeals to get a idea of what I did, and it seemed that I probably have said some harmfull things to that person. I've also seen I did indeed appologise. Well as I previously mentioned this happend 2 years ago, and in these 2 years I did indeed learn how to have more respect for others. This mainly came from my tutor I have. Who prioritizes respect above all. In the past year I saw myself greatly improve socially and so have my family members seen that. I hope this appeal reaches you and that I hear back from you

Great regards, Alex
Good day,

We trust that you have taken the time to reflect on your actions over the past two years and we hope that you now understand why your behavior led to a ban from our community.

Your appeal has been accepted, and you will be unbanned shortly. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.