My version of the Soyuz

I'm quite new to the game, just learned to dock in space so i think its a good idea to make a soyuz
The separator on the space craft is out of propotion because i want to be able to use the parachutes,solarpanels,etc.. without worrying of accidentally detach the fairrings.
Also, be careful when detach the side boosters, idk why but it tends to colides with the core block.
Screenshot_20200331-162531_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Attachments

nice, but instead of using separators to detach the side boosters you could use side separators, but tbh it looks better with normal separators. well done!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I'm quite new to the game, just learned to dock in space so i think its a good idea to make a soyuz
The separator on the space craft is out of propotion because i want to be able to use the parachutes,solarpanels,etc.. without worrying of accidentally detach the fairrings.
Also, be careful when detach the side boosters, idk why but it tends to colides with the core block. View attachment 35551
Seems pretty nice. Could you show the spacecraft itself?

Also, be careful when detach the side boosters, idk why but it tends to colides with the core block. View attachment 35551
Wow great job!

Oh. My God. This is the best rocket I've ever seen. I just ran a mission with it, and it blew me away. Thanks!
Screenshot_20200420-172840.jpg