Search results

1. MartianMan

1:1 Saturn V

I got bored of my overdone slightly poo old saturn v, so one day, now 6 days ago i decided to make a new one. This time 1:1. Oh i didnt know what a project it would be. Fast forward 6 days, and it it finally done after a load of painstaking work, and many ragequits and motivation losses. It got...
  2. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

When its done will you share the qks to everyone?
  3. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

I made this goofy arse habitation module with a docking port specifically for the csm cuz it has the custom docking thingy https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/J413WA__Ee2fu3dcu4p9zg
  4. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

damn nice
  5. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Im also gonna prolly make a habitation module for docking ports for the csm as the csm has the custom docking system, but first i gotta fix the csm windows
  6. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Oh yeah i forgor to add rcs to you will have to add it yourself, sorry
  7. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Crew Starship and a crew passageway/starship adapter. Can be used for cargo, refuel or crew starships, but strictly only starships. https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/W8TKTQ_tEe2fu3dcu4p9zg passageway/starship adapter ^^^ Cresign already has the starship as i gave it to him a...
  8. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

I wonder what should i send, hmm. Maybe a module? Maybe a spacecraft? Idk
  9. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Lol its me mr sisu
  10. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Im in! (I want buran) :P
  11. MartianMan

Kejora's working free Saturn V

He didnt make it
  12. MartianMan

I'm making an iceberg, does anyone have obscure theories?

Oh hello! I watch your videos, awesome content, anyway, how about part clipping, its basically the most known ”glitch” but it could be on the very top
  13. MartianMan

Stuff ive been working on

Im sure Marmilo would like this.
  14. MartianMan

nah, dont really need, coming to the topic of stuff im working on, im making a new 1:1 saturn v! S-IVB is WIP and i havent made the spacecraft yet
  15. MartianMan

Can i see the saturn v?
  16. MartianMan

(Soviet union theme starts playing) :P
  17. MartianMan

Exactly, wonder if they would have just pushed on and kept good funding might they have made it to the moon?
  18. MartianMan

Yea lmao :D, it just kept collapsing into itself and the 7K-LOK exploded most of the time :P, but unlike the soviets i pushed on and landed on the moon, im pretty proud of how the LK turned out!
  19. MartianMan

During the testing phase it did happen, and alot…
  20. MartianMan

So i made an N1-L3 a few days ago right after that i made a starship It can land on the moon and retutn
  21. MartianMan

SLS

Why does the orion have such a huge engine
  22. MartianMan

Stranded on Venus

What i see is that you have no docking ports, with the rescue craft, you could grab the capsule but you cant timewarp with it as during timewarp the game turns off collision and the capsule will just float thru your rescue craft, you could try flying the rescue craft near the lander, timewarp...
  23. MartianMan

IOS to Android

If The iphone doesnt work or you cant access the files i belive its not possible
  24. MartianMan

IOS to Android

So, is the iphone you want to transfer these files from operable? Does it work? Can you access the files. If the iphone you want to transfer data from is completely destroyed, (does not work) i dont think you can transfer the files, as like on any phone, they are saved in files, not in your...
  25. MartianMan

NSG all progress thread

I have shitty experience about building a base on hellas planitia, you cant share the qks to anyone, i think the game gets confused cuz its under sea level