Search results

1. Astatium_209

Quicksave Shenanigans

I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised! With a load test under perfect earth conditions (1g of acceleration), the piston can lift up to 170 tons semi-reliably with a lot of jittering, 125 tons without breaking a sweat. (This is cool because solar panels break very easily) The "Arrows" fuel tank...
  2. Astatium_209

Quicksave Shenanigans

'ello 'ello, I've been experimenting with quicksave editing to get a piston to work, specifically in the "joints" list that's in the rockets.txt file. The point was to be able to get some tight tolerances on sliding parts, which would have otherwise ended with the parts connected. Joints are...
  3. Astatium_209

Mars mission (IRIS)

Damn, this is really cool.
  4. Astatium_209

CTA Trade ship project

Wow, really cool stuff!
  5. Astatium_209

SFS BP editor tool (windows)

Have you tried the "old" link?
  6. Astatium_209

Try this: MediaFire If that doesn't work, IDK what will.
  7. Astatium_209

There should be no decryption key. Maybe try a different browser?
  8. Astatium_209

Team Frontier Entry

Nice mission!
  9. Astatium_209

Public Progress Thread (Off-topic SFS)

Wow, that's very good looking!
  10. Astatium_209

My WIP's

Wow, what a big-ass platform ship.
  11. Astatium_209

Whoops, haven't opened the forums in a while, sorry. It should run in wine (That's how I use it on Linux). Stellar is something slightly similar but not made by some dude.
  12. Astatium_209

Quote of the Day

I would prefer if SFS went down the path of procedural parts, but looks like Stef wants it to be more KSP-like.
  13. Astatium_209

Quote of the Day

TNT! Knewks! Jk, I'd love if there were more engine types (NERVA-esque). Maybe the steam version is moddable...
  14. Astatium_209

Quote of the Day

I've never landed on a single one.
  15. Astatium_209

KSP stuff, and more, possibly...

Working on a new station.
  16. Astatium_209

Quote of the Day

Most of the the science fiction, at least. I feel attached to 200000 miles under the sea and route to the center of the earth. Especially the latter fsr. I've never read the one where they shoot themselves to the moon, but maybe I just don't remember it.
  17. Astatium_209

KSP stuff, and more, possibly...

Look, a Minmus base, with the Mün in the background! This was honestly such a pain in the arse to put together, Ksp bugs are the worst, it has devastated my motivation. And the base doesn't even look that good on pictures, slightly messy. Ah well, Perhaps I'll go do some proper irl things.
  18. Astatium_209

Stuff I’m Working On

Very cool and unorthodox, as always!
  19. Astatium_209

The SPSCN Project

Hey, those are some smart exploitations!
  20. Astatium_209

Thanks a lot!
  21. Astatium_209

On first post I made, there's text in red. I was thinking something like "If you're looking for the latest version, go to the last page and look for the latest post with a link.". Just some text. And good grief, I just noticed that I spelled "sophisticated" wrong, could you change that too please?
  22. Astatium_209

Hey Mooncrasher, could I please ask you to edit the first post? It contains an outdated link, would it be possible to replace that part with some text that leads people to the latest page? Thanks!