Search results

1. Azuraaa

Space junk disposal mission

Put the file into the quicksave file. Thr quicksave file is in the world file which is in the saving file you can use any file editor of you choice
  2. Azuraaa

Christmas contest 2022

The forum should really send a notification when an event like this happens That would tell everyone about it
  3. Azuraaa

Christmas contest 2022

Most people don't even know of this challenge existence
  4. Azuraaa

Christmas contest 2022

Yeah the challenge was extended
  5. Azuraaa

Azuraa's Christmas submission

Now imma do the second one
  6. Azuraaa

Azuraa's Christmas submission

I had time so i thought i would do the mission Introduction the steel tree Its a steel Christmas tree kinda The launch and orbit was nominal lunar transfer orbit and deorbit now that the upper stage is detached we can land "softly" first and second Present placed And just like that we...
  7. Azuraaa

Christmas contest 2022

Pretty sure yes
  8. Azuraaa

Team Frontier Instructions!

The voyager mission is just pain
  9. Azuraaa

Christmas contest 2022

I Will be sure to try to do this mission when i have time
  10. Azuraaa

Why does my custom solar system just not appear

I have a problem i tried using the solar system editor but when i load the solar system i made there was literally nothing
  11. Azuraaa

Team frontier mars and back

Heres my attempt at it the first rocket launch the transfer stage second launch using the same rocket the Lander stage docking docked mars transfer mars orbit and descent descent and landing back up to orbit docked again earth transfer earth reentry mission achievements I hope mine doesnt...
  12. Azuraaa

Forum Station 4! (I think)

Ok Heres the file
  13. Azuraaa

Ok then
  14. Azuraaa

Could you add my modules to the space station https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/VNUCWGxrEe2VXi2XWYf3kQ
  15. Azuraaa

Space junk disposal mission

In this mission you Will be disposing of space junk that has accumulated in a big chunk This is will be done via dropping it into the atmostsphere RULES: You can not control the space junk the probe is there so it doesnt get removed accidently You cannot use anything on the space junk like...
  16. Azuraaa

Missile silo

Ngl i back then was a tad bit stupider
  17. Azuraaa

Space station attempt

Sorry for being a few days late just a few Heres the launch Now is it good
  18. Azuraaa

Space station attempt

Heres my space station the habitat module the solar module the junction module thurster module escape pod Heres the full space station Hopefully this one doesnt break any rules
  19. Azuraaa

Astroid exploration mission

Nice you Made it back to earth you didnt had to btw
  20. Azuraaa

Good job pizzaya
  21. Azuraaa

Smallest rovere

Or is it it probably is
  22. Azuraaa

We have found an asteroid orbiting earth and in this challenge you have to do a rendezvous with the astroid Heres the astroid And heres my attempt at the challenge Heres my rocket in space in orbit i increase the orbit height then i rendezvous to it The rocket is getting closer to the astroid...
  23. Azuraaa

Moon base

Wow very big and cool base