Search results

1. lol_moon

To bear the knowledge of my sins is more than enough for me to repent for my soul

Hi. Here's a little fun fact, when you try to commit to a project, life likes to hit you like a truck. Sorry I haven't been working on anything recently, life has decided for me to be the sole bearer of its lemons and hit me with the worst things possible: 2 tornadoes (literally), a modest...
  2. lol_moon

Dev Log #3: pain...

It's a mod that I'm in the process of making. If you check my previous posts, you would get context
  3. lol_moon

I have set up sfsml correctly and I have gotten my mod to work on a multitude of occasions, my only concern is that, if it doesn't work, why it doesn't work
  4. lol_moon

Close, but you need to find the boneless part too epic chicken
  5. lol_moon

Back I am, yoda I am not. I guess you can kind of call this a dev log, anyway there isn't much to update on the situation other than the fact that I almost dropped this project like a person with Parkinson's holding soap, but then decided I've committed this much to the project so i cant really...
  6. lol_moon

An Update on my personal little hell

I have progress (if only like 2 lines of code and 3 days of studying and trying to figure out why the GOD DAMN THING WONT DO AS I TOLD IT I'VE CHANGED SO MANY FUCKING THINGS AND LOOKED UP SO MANY DOCUMENTS BECAUSE YOU WONT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG). Anyway, to mine and everyone's...
  7. lol_moon

An actually good part addition library [sfs pc 1.35]

Ok, hear me out. A part editor, but instead of using the parts that come with the game and building with those, its a part library that lets you make new parts with custom features and abilities. …still here? Great, let me explain. The Plan. What I'm planning on doing: I will make a mod that...