Search results

1. Norman5

Solaris 1.0

My new challenge Solaris Brings the Ultimate goal Have a Space Station And Base On Every Landable And Orbital body. Oh but there's no space for your base or station? Well Join the up and coming Mobile Solaris and leave your Mark! Also the rules are: No cheats No destroying others bases and also...
  2. Norman5

All more than 70 mobile parts

This blue print is for quality of life improvements on mobile! You can copy any of the parts and put them on your build. No more scrolling though tabs of parts!
  3. Norman5

Totally a perfect N1

So this is the mighty Janky failure-born N1. my absolutely ugliest recreation of any. Historic rocket because it is so hard to make even modded parts look anything like the n1 I think of it as a shitty Bad* looking mess because it can't get to orbit and unfortunately I forgot just how many mods...
  4. Norman5

RO RP1

Realistic progression 1 in this challenge you have to make a realistic difficulty world and make sounding rockets after you've earned about 30000 funds you can go for orbit pretty much everything else is 1.5x the price if you keep going for bigger missions. Sounding rockets cost 70 funds to...
  5. Norman5

TSS2 The syria system 2

this is the official version of the syria system I have scaled the system up to around 2 times sis's normal size I did this to make hard and realistic a challenge though in hard and realistic it will set the VAB underground so I would really thank you if you could configure this mod to hard and...
  6. Norman5

Hi everyone

I accidentally installed a virus a few days ago. so that was nice I had to delete my data so ya FUCK YOU 45 YEAR OLD UNIX HACKER YOU BITCH
  7. Norman5

Hydra XII Super

A launch vehicle for all your medium payload needs! for this blueprint to work it is reccomended you download these mods. picospaces ALV,UTL,BT+,ASC And SRR. Pioneer engine pack I forgot who made it Norman's textures. AT LEAST I THINK (warranty: void if launch TWR is above 2.10. IM SERIOUS IT...
  8. Norman5

i made a competitive world

you can play along just reply the status of the cmp. if you do though you need a whole bunch of mods picospaces packs,N2O4's electricity,invites vanila+,broiches saturn v pack and some others i cant remeber
  9. Norman5

Norman's textures

a texture pack of logos
  10. Norman5

My texture pack got deleted?

my texture pack got deleted could a mod help me with this?