3. BrokenRealityJ

Team frontier try 2

The 3 replies bellow are my 3 rockets.
  4. BrokenRealityJ

Team frontier entry

The other half, some images might be doubled, sorry. 2nd half
  5. BrokenRealityJ

Team Frontier entry 1/2

Did team titab yesterday, so i thought i might do Frontier today. Took me about 3 hours, but im happy with the station.
  6. BrokenRealityJ

Team titan entry

I used a very big rocket for this, it is the first one I ised to get to the moon. That's why I used it.
  7. BrokenRealityJ

My first moon rocket (no dlc)

When I just started playing sfs, I wanted to go to the moon. So I made a rocket to get there. It is very overkill, but it made it to the moon and back, so I was very happy. It requires no dlc. Link: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/xtd2YGeiEe2VWC2XWYf3kQ
  8. BrokenRealityJ

My post is gone

My blueprint post in gone. I do not know why. It applied to all the blueprint posting rules, but it is just gone. If anybody knows why, please tell me. I worked on the SSTO alot and I wanted other people to appreciate it to. So can you please help me in any way?
  9. BrokenRealityJ

Ion SSTO

I really like this Ion SSTO. I think its awesome, the bp edited ion engines have not been made by me, I have provided an image of the creater the original ship. I hope you like it, as its my first post. The ship requires no cheats. I made it to mars, then the moon and back to earth in 1 launch...