Search results

1. Interstellar Cat

Funds?

After finishing some task I wanted to play in my sfs world but when I opened it i found this. I don't really know if it's good or bad, but my world became unplayable :c
  2. Interstellar Cat

BasketBall

:D https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/hJvT0MXnEe21SoE9QGRKkw
  3. Interstellar Cat

Space Race in another universe

In 1935, Nazi Germany has a project. Build a great artillery rocket. After many designs and attempts. On October 3, 1942, an example of the V-2 was launched and completed its flight successfully. It flew at a maximum height of 5 km and fell about 190 km away. Seeing this, Hitler decides to start...
  4. Interstellar Cat

Question about the flag of a country.

Well, I want to know if I put the Nazi German flag on a rocket for an alternate universe space race story and post the blueprint. Can they ban me for this? I don't share any of the Nazi ideals. Bad English. ( translated with Google )
  5. Interstellar Cat

Michi MK2 Rocket

The Michi MK2 rocket is the upgraded version of the Michi MK1 - Stages are now more accurate. - Motors have no heat damage. - Lunar module now looks better than before. - It is easy to use (recommended for new and veteran players) Note: it only works to go to the moon, it cannot be used to...
  6. Interstellar Cat

Rate my drawing

rate my drawing rate from 1 to 10
  7. Interstellar Cat

Michi MK1 Rocket

The rocket is designed to travel to the Moon with a payload of a maximum weight of 49.2T. I think that's very little payload weight, but it's enough to carry a medium-sized satellite or a module for a lunar base. Although you can experiment with how much weight it can carry. The Michi MK1...
  8. Interstellar Cat

rate my rocket replica :D

Steam Version ( Mods ) :)
  9. Interstellar Cat

My first attempt at a rocket replica. ( Super Heavy ) [ with Mods ]

Ok this is my first time doing something like this. Needs the no heat damage cheat The booster uses two mods: - 1: PicoSpace_Utility_V0.5.0.pack - 2: SpaceX.Bundle.pack Mods Download the .zip file and open it in the Mods>Custom Assets>Parts folder
  10. Interstellar Cat

a big plane with a LOT of engines and 2 nuclear bombs ( Blueprint with Mods )

(bAd english) I was very bored and I put all the engines I had available (with mods and without mods) Video ( Optional, 6 minutes only to crash a plane ) (I don't remember how many mods I used on this blueprint, srry xd)
  11. Interstellar Cat

A normal day at work

xd
  12. Interstellar Cat

UFO in the shape of a tetrahedron or inverted pyramid

Warning: bad english, most of what i wrote was done with a translator xd Ok ok, first let me give you context: The sighting occurred in December 2018, a tetrahedron-shaped UFO appeared over the Pentagon and was there for a while, but something similar to this not only happened in the USA, it...
  13. Interstellar Cat

War Pack For You

Ok here is my war pack, with this pack you can have fun destroying everything that comes in your way.
  14. Interstellar Cat

Team Titan Entry

Ok, here is the video :D. ( Notes) ° the original video lasts about 13 minutes ° I speeded up the video and put background music on it so it wouldn't be so boring xd (My English is not good xd)
  15. Interstellar Cat

The Columbiad Cannon | Book: From the earth to the moon. By Jules Vernes

Hi, I'm Walter. This is my first post. Today I want to put here my blueprint of the "Columbiad Canyon" from the book "From the Earth to the Moon" by Jules Verne. In this story, in the United States, a group called "Gun Club" makes a large cannon with the aim of launching a projectile to the...