2. ILovespace3

It's solar eclipse day my dudes

Time: 2:37 PM (Telescope)
  3. ILovespace3

Time: 2:22 PM(Telescope)
  4. ILovespace3

Hello everyone! Today is the day of the solar eclipse, and I live in the path of totality! So, I'm taking pictures and posting them here! Time: Before solar eclipse(DIY Filter) Time: Before Solar Eclipse(Telescope) CANT BE POSTED
  5. ILovespace3

Memes

I'm sorry for your loss.
  6. ILovespace3

Science experiments! - Custom translation

Plus, he capitalizes every word on his writing. Plus, he types stuff that makes no sense and is rude to other people on the forum
  7. ILovespace3

Saturn V download

Here are some suggestions. Get ride of those fairings and use stage separaters! The fairings make the rocket look bulgy and nothing like the Saturn 5's upper stages. Secondly, slow down! Your previous posts suggest you take no time at all making these rockets. If you need to spend some time...
  8. ILovespace3

I have a little surprise for you guys

Thanks for modifying my birthday :)
  9. ILovespace3

I forgot to mention this, but the last few months I've been quetif I should just turn myself in and reveal that I'm underaged. But I guess I waited to tell you guys when I was safe to do so.
  10. ILovespace3

So It's my birthday today, and I wanted to share something with y'all. So, without further ado, I'd like to announce... I'm 13 now! And no, this is not a late April fools joke. I was 11 when I first logged into the forum. So yeah. I know that being underaged is against the rules, and that...
  11. ILovespace3

I have finally completed voyager challenge.

This is the first time I've seen a badge be granted, and then removed.
  12. ILovespace3

nth times the charm! (Voyager mission)

I think we have a future politician on our forum.
  13. ILovespace3

Lovespace Industries: Helioterra Space Station

Update: The first panel has been docked to the station!
  14. ILovespace3

Update: The arms leading out to the panels have been docked!
  15. ILovespace3

Welcome back to Lovespace Industries, a space program no one asked for! For the programs next project, we are making a space station! Specifically one that will collect solar power and send it to Earth! Here is the design! Let's get ready to launch the first part, the core! Get ready for...
  16. ILovespace3

Minecraft Piston!

There's just one problem with the solar panel idea. How retract?
  17. ILovespace3

Minecraft Piston!

You've probably heard of rockets in Minecraft, but what if we did Minecraft in Spaceflight Simulator? Well, here is the beginning! I've recreated the piston from Minecraft! Cheats: No Gravity(technically it would work in space, but I'm not sure how you'll get it up there) Blueprint Link
  18. ILovespace3

Floater mission

Where is part 3?
  19. ILovespace3

Multiplayer Mod Called SFMP (Spaceflight Simulator)

Don't get me started on your comment. There is no punctuation, your almost every word starts with a capital letter, and you just sound crazy!
  20. ILovespace3

Multiplayer Mod Called SFMP (Spaceflight Simulator)

Your title is misleading. It has a person believe this is a multiplayer mod download, but it's not. Your "thread" is all of 7 words, and it makes no sense. The real content was only given to us when Altair asked what this thread was for.
  21. ILovespace3

Inspired from Reality Intermediate System (IRIS): "SFS hard mode"

Yes, as I'm legally required to put the gif in every comment.
  22. ILovespace3

Inspired from Reality Intermediate System (IRIS): "SFS hard mode"

This seems like pretty good work, but the last comment was in April of last year, so...