Search results

1. ILovespace3

It's solar eclipse day my dudes

Hello everyone! Today is the day of the solar eclipse, and I live in the path of totality! So, I'm taking pictures and posting them here! Time: Before solar eclipse(DIY Filter) Time: Before Solar Eclipse(Telescope) CANT BE POSTED
  2. ILovespace3

I have a little surprise for you guys

So It's my birthday today, and I wanted to share something with y'all. So, without further ado, I'd like to announce... I'm 13 now! And no, this is not a late April fools joke. I was 11 when I first logged into the forum. So yeah. I know that being underaged is against the rules, and that...
  3. ILovespace3

Lovespace Industries: Helioterra Space Station

Welcome back to Lovespace Industries, a space program no one asked for! For the programs next project, we are making a space station! Specifically one that will collect solar power and send it to Earth! Here is the design! Let's get ready to launch the first part, the core! Get ready for...
  4. ILovespace3

Minecraft Piston!

You've probably heard of rockets in Minecraft, but what if we did Minecraft in Spaceflight Simulator? Well, here is the beginning! I've recreated the piston from Minecraft! Cheats: No Gravity(technically it would work in space, but I'm not sure how you'll get it up there) Blueprint Link
  5. ILovespace3

PENCIL!!

It's a pencil! THE GREATEST OF SFS TECHNOLOGY! AND I'M SO NICE, I'M GIVING IT AWAY! HAVE A BIG PENCIL! https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/e4qCq7cvEe6Lb0VkBXBP0w
  6. ILovespace3

Project Cloud Puncture

What is underneath the clouds of Jupiter? Well, there's only one way to find out. Jovia-1: The test of the first payload to be sent to Jupiter. Jovia-2: It seems that the surface just sucks you up. We are currently at the -17.7 km mark, but that's measly compared to the size of...
  7. ILovespace3

Lovespace Industries- Project Flare

The year is 2052, and tensions are heating up all around the world. World war is not certain, but likely. So, world leaders got together, and decided to launch Project Flare, a huge constellation of satellites in high Earth orbit. Lovespace Industries was contracted to design, create, and launch...
  8. ILovespace3

Cosmos Shuttle TAKE 4- Fly me to the moon

Alright, I'm back, and I have a new version of my Cosmos shuttle. And yes, this is my 4th attempt. Let's have a recap, shall we? Attempt 1- Didn't launch a payload with a 10% weight of the total mass of the shuttle (And it looked bad.) Attempt 2- Accidentally broke some parts that weren't a...
  9. ILovespace3

What begins with a t, ends with a t, and has t inside it?

No, teapot is not an acceptable answer. Find a word that literally has t in the beginning, end, and somewhere in-between. Example: Tastiest
  10. ILovespace3

Trying to share a blueprint won't work

Phone: Google Pixel 2 XL (Android) Version:1.5.10.2 When I try to share a blueprint for a rocket, this one as an example... This pops up. Not a link on clipboard, but a stupid png file of the rocket with a navy blue background.
  11. ILovespace3

Cosmos: Take me to the moon- Take 3!

This should do it! Launchpad: LEO: Payload Deployment: Back to Earth: Mission Log:
  12. ILovespace3

Multiple lag spikes

When playing on my world, I have had multiple lag spikes. Most of the time I notice them at specific times, but other times they happen seemingly at random. Here's a list of events that cause lag spikes. -Entering and exiting Earths atmosphere -Pressing buttons -Leaving then quickly rejoining...
  13. ILovespace3

Stickmania webcomic

I am officially announcing that my webcomic is coming to the SFS forums! Every day check back here for the daily strip! 11/16/23-Becoming x1000 smaller was so last year. This year's trend is getting a world record.
  14. ILovespace3

Cosmos: Take 2

Time to try this again with a improved Cosmos. I did have "a bit of an oopsies" during re-entry, but I bet that's not a problem. Blueprint: Launchpad: LEO: Payload deployment: Landed: Mission Log: So yeah. I guess I did it :)
  15. ILovespace3

Lovespace Industries Europa Mission

Hello! I've been gone for awhile, and now I'm back. I came back when I did a bit of advertising for my webcomic, and just coming to the forums resparked my interest in SFS. I decided to come back to the forum with a big mission. Goal: Fly a space station into orbit around Europa, Jupiter's...
  16. ILovespace3

Some comics from my webcomic

Here's some comics from my webcomic. Look up Stickmania on Tumblr to see all my other creations.
  17. ILovespace3

My webcomic called Stickmania

Hi guys. It's been awhile. I've just been in a phase where I'm just not super interested in SFS right now. However, in the meantime, I've started a webcomic! It's called Stickmania, and has no real storyline, just a lot of stick figures having topics like relatable moments and making them funny...
  18. ILovespace3

Space Shuttle Cosmos-Take me to the moon

I have completed the shuttle challenge and am now waiting for submission. However, in my excitement of landing safely on the ground, I forgot to take a screenshot of the mission log. Also, I clipped 10 parachutes together in two different areas, which is why it looks like I only used 2. Sorry...
  19. ILovespace3

Anyone want to go to Mars?

NASA has this thing where you can send your name to Mars, and reservations are open for a very vague "Future Mars Mission". It sounds really cool and I've already signed up. If your interested, here is the link :) Send Your Name to Mars
  20. ILovespace3

Uh oh

"What a beautiful day it is, son! Nothing can go wrong today!" "But Dad..." "What son?" "What about that nuclear bomb falling out of the sky?" "WAIT WHAT?!?"
  21. ILovespace3

To infinity and Beyond- Voyager Quest

Well, after LOTS of trial and error ( I probably have hundreds of screenshots with failed attempts) I finally finished Voyager Quest. I did do one or two Oberth maneuvers, but it's allowed. Altaïr and Mooncrasher , what do you think? Build Grid: Launchpad: Earth orbit: Height level(To...
  22. ILovespace3

1 star reviews of Spaceflight Simulator

I have an obsession of looking at random things, going into their ratings, and looking at one star reviews. Especially when it usually gets good ratings. I'll be posting one star reviews daily, so make sure to follow to see more cringy content! Let's go! July 7th: Karen+Skill Issue
  23. ILovespace3

Er........

I tried starting a Mars base and well... Good news: Landed sorta safely. Bad news: Landed in a steeper part of Mars.
  24. ILovespace3

Shower Thoughts

Post your shower thoughts in the comments; here's mine: Living is just dying very very very very very very slowly.