Search results

1. JasonTTA

JTtA's Full Solar System v1.5 (Mercury-Sedna) | the Makemake Update

Welcome to the Full Solar System! This adds a ton of stuff. Here's a Bullet list: Ceres Saturn, Mimas, Dione, Enceladus, Titan Uranus, Ariel, Umbriel Neptune, Triton, Proteus Pluto, Charon Makemake, It's Moon, 2015 (136472) 1 Sedna Eris, Dysnomia Haumea, Namaka, Hi'iaka You can see the...
  2. JasonTTA

Full Solar System (Mercury-Sedna) Update 1.4: Eris and Dysnomia

Hello, Welcome to the Full Solar System! This pack adds the following: Ceres Saturn, Titan, Enceladus, Rhea, Mimas Uranus, Ariel, Umbriel Neptune, Triton, Proteus Pluto, Charon Eris, Dysnomia Haumea, Namaka, Hi'iaka Sedna In Update 1.4, I have added into the pack... Eris and Dysnomia! This...
  3. JasonTTA

Full Solar System (Mercury-Sedna) Update 1.3

Welcome to the Full Solar System 1.3 by Jason Took the Aliens! This adds the rest of the planets, and some other things. Here's a list: Apophis Ceres Saturn, Titan, Rhea, Enceladus, Mimas Uranus, Ariel, Umbriel Neptune, Triton, Proteus Pluto, Charon Haumea, Namaka, Hi'iaka Sedna 1.3, released...
  4. JasonTTA

Team Titan submission

this was pretty easy lol Also, sorry if it appears kinda dark, my recordings do that for some reason is the video
  5. JasonTTA

Full Solar System (Mercury-Sedna)

Welcome to 1.2 of the Full Solar System by JTtA. This Planet Pack allows you to travel to multiple places, As listed below. I too the effort to create Saturn's rings, Titan's atmosphere, Charon, and even C/2022 E3 (ZTF). If there's any bugs, Please let me know in the comments of this post, or in...
  6. JasonTTA

Full Solar System v1.1 (JTtA)

Hey, Welcome to the full solar system! This adds Saturn-Sedna. And yes, Pluto and Sedna are dwarf planets, and C/2022 E3 (ZTF) is a comet, I added them just for fun. I also added an asteroid that's currently orbiting Earth (it won't make an impact luckily), Apophis! I also added Enceladus...
  7. JasonTTA

Solar System (Full, Mercury-Pluto)

Hey, Welcome to the full solar system! This adds Satuen-Pluto. And yes, Pluto is a dwarf planet. I added it just for fun. I also added an asteroid that's currently orbiting Earth (it won't make an impact luckily), Apophis! I also added Enceladus, Mimas, Rhea and Titan to Saturn, Ariel and...