Search results

1. C

Fly me to the moon submission

Is it good for enough to pass? If not, then please tell me with maximum details what should be changed.
  2. C

Moon mission with the smallest launcher at Realistic level

The entire launcher is 525.4 tons. I couldn't find what else I can ditch away, so here it is:
  3. C

Voyager quest with 207 tons launcher

Last time (link) mistakes were made. A better version now:
  4. C

700t submission - 1334 tons instead

Does this pass?
  5. C

Very beautiful game world needs a little tinkering, please help

Today i discovered there is such nice game world as Earth Overhaul. It has many versions. The last version is super beautiful. Look how beautiful was old version already: And new version is even nicer. There are links for downloading in description below the video. There are also other links...
  6. C

Voyager quest with 215 tons launcher

I just read in tutorial topic, that 220 tons is lowest mass possible, so...
  7. C

New challenge - save your ship and yourself after major accident

The storyline is this: after your rocket took off from the launchpad, your autopilot malfunctioned and set your course to the wrong orbit around the Earth. Moreover, due to further computer failures half of the ship blew up in orbit, including modules with fuel and landing gear. All that is left...
  8. C

Please help with custom game world settings explanation

Please help me to understand SFS math with the atmosphere in game. Custom game worlds have folder with the name: Planet Data This folder contains *.txt files in it, each file with data on one of the planets, moons, and other objects. For planets or moons with atmosphere, inside those txt...
  9. C

Question about space walk challenge

In game, at Space Center screen, if i press Achievements button - i will see the list of achievements, and among that list, there are these particular challenges: What is a space walk? How to perform this challenge? That is a very intriguing one. :)
  10. C

Team Hawk submission - Mercury mission

Here is complete video with successful Mercury landing on opened solar panels: DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service And i already finished all frontier team challenges: Frontier submission - Probe mission Frontier submission - Mars mission Frontier submission - Space station
  11. C

Frontier submission - Space station

If I will build the station like in the picture below in LEO by 4+ launches from Earth, would it be good enough to pass this challenge? Or something is wrong there?
  12. C

Frontier submission - Mars mission

Here is video with a whole mission. If i use Time Warp near Mars atmosphere or inside it - game bug activates immediately and ruins the gameflow. Thus everything near Mars had to be done with exact 1x speed. Thus there are very long and boring parts on the video - just rewind it.
  13. C

Frontier submission - Probe mission

Here is complete video: Probe mission
  14. C

Titan submission

Mission to the Moon completed. Had to cut in two parts, because i caught that nasty bug again and had to restart the game to clean broken data from memory. But there are LOLs in part two though - i forgot to switch off magnetic power for my connector and my cappy stuck there at first time :D...
  15. C

Questions for Realictis level of difficulty

Hello all. I recently discovered this nice game and played a little. It was too easy on Normal level and Hard level was very little different, so i tried Realistic level. I want to reach this goal at Realistic level: to send an astronaut to the Moon, land him there, and then take off from the...