Search results

1. Pairofsocks

Apollo 5 Saturn 1B & Lunar Module

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/hZG1h55CEe21DIE9QGRKkw This Bp includes my recreation of the Saturn 1B and modified Lunar Module for the Apollo 5 mission. The rocket also has a functioning ejectable fairing top. Please do credit me if you use the bp whether it's in discord...
  2. Pairofsocks

Issue with mods

My mods stopped working on my game. They appear on the mods file in the game's local files though don't appear or work within the game, if you understand. I have updated the mods, I'm on the latest version of the game and I have 0 clues about what's happened. I use the mods PartEditor...
  3. Pairofsocks

Blueprint visible but doesn't function

I'm on the latest version of the game on steam, though this occurred before the update If you can't access the video, the issue is that I can load the blueprint, but I am unable to select or move parts. I have the build upgrade mod downloaded if that may be part of the issue. If anyone has any...
  4. Pairofsocks

Parts are visible but won't move

So basically I load a blueprint and none of the parts is moveable, nor do they register as actual parts, though they are still visible. This has happened several times before.