Search results

1. SFAPH

AZLIFT SHUTTLE-1

Sorry for not being active for atleast 3 months But we've come to introduce to you our new rocket, it is a Rocket Shuttle that can send sattelites into orbit and this shuttle depends on its parachutes to land, not vertically but Horizontally Here are some of the ss, its rather small...
  2. SFAPH

Rattler ripper-1

Greetings sfs players, after we realeased the ARC origin MX-2, we come to build a new rocket! I introduced to you Rattler ripper-1, the rocket is based from falcon 9 This rocket can send sattelites into low and mid orbit! Thats all i can say. in the future we'll upgrade it and...
  3. SFAPH

ARC origin-MX2

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/Y2Id5p13Ee21CoE9QGRKkw Here is the URL For the Engine Modded one Once again SFAPH, Travel beyond, Makes your travel easier
  4. SFAPH

ARC origin-MX2

please let us know if you have more suggestion.
  5. SFAPH

ARC origin-MX2

Wonderful*
  6. SFAPH

ARC origin-MX2

Thank you for that wonder full suggestion, will do!
  7. SFAPH

ARC origin-MX2

Greetings dear SFS players, please let us introduce our self, we are a Space Agency from SFS if you did not see our first thread about Our Test Rocket. We've been working on this Second Version of our test Rocket The ARC origin-X1, Introducing the ARC origin-MX2 Just like we said...
  8. SFAPH

The Arc origin-X1

Introducing The ARC origin-X1 With its Launch system and Custom Made Capsule and with the Modded Engine, I call it EngineXHAWK This is our test rocket, we were planning to upgrade it so it can have the ability to do the Artemis 1 mission to moon. You can download it by clicking the...