Search results

1. astromax24

Improve graphics on pc?

So I’ve noticed that the graphics on the steam version of sfs has lower quality than mobile. Is it possible to change this?
  2. astromax24

How to make custom heightmaps

Curious, I want to incorporate a custom height map into my complete solar system
  3. astromax24

Is this the tallest SFS build made without bp editing?

Cool, I kinda want to make a ladder to the moon.. it’s gonna be really laggy though
  4. astromax24

Planet pack help

Wer e you getting that before?
  5. astromax24

Planet pack help

Ok, I’ll take a look
  6. astromax24

Planet pack help

If you don’t do this your pack will never work. For every file in the planet data section add "version": "1.5", Qbove radius It should look like this
  7. astromax24

Planet pack help

Send me the pack, I’ll help and I’m sure Altaïr and cresign will help too :)
  8. astromax24

My space painting

Where can I buy them?
  9. astromax24

Star texture generator

You can just search up a type of star (e. red giant star), download a good image, circle crop and remove background
  10. astromax24

(NOT A MOD) how to access sfs internal files

Alright, bad habit sorry
  11. astromax24

Amazing fun fact about the Crab Nebula..

In the year 1054, Chinese astronomers claimed they could see something in the sky as bright as the full moon, but it “faded” in two years. People now believe they saw the Crab Nebula. Isn’t that amazing? I hope something like that happens while I’m alive.. that would be amazing!!
  12. astromax24

Messing Around With Deadly Forces (Docking Ports),

In the first image, when you say 100% force, do you mean the magnet force bp edited to 100.0 ?
  13. astromax24

How do acarri drives work?

Thanks lol, I might recreate that car
  14. astromax24

How do acarri drives work?

I under stand the basics of playing with docking ports, but I want to know how accari drives work
  15. astromax24

Where can I get atmosphere gradients?

If I don’t want the default, where can I get other ones?
  16. astromax24

Un-clear able debris? Follow this guide!

Yes, but sometimes when you revert to build and launch again, that rocket comes back
  17. astromax24

Un-clear able debris? Follow this guide!

So, when you clear debris and start a new mission, is there still debris? If so here’s what you can do, step by step. ALL CRAFT SUCH AS SATALITES, ROVERS, AND BASES WILL BE LOST IF YOU DO NIT FOLLOW THE GUID IN ORDER Clear debris Make a quick save Go into game files, and find the folder...
  18. astromax24

How do you ping someone?

Okay, but why?
  19. astromax24

How do you ping someone?

HEY!! SolarLantern
  20. astromax24

How do you ping someone?

SolarLantern get pinged